Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Someone send a copy of this to the SPLC and ask them if they are going to look into it or if they only do that sort of thing for black and Hispanic victims.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"It's a community issue," Pack said. "Rifle is changing from predominantly Anglo to predominantly Hispanic. Whether it's bullying or ethnic harassment is what we're looking at.' "
    There is the whole problem right there. The town of Rifle is being overtaken by ilegal aliens, who are coming over our borders with an attitude against "white" Americans. A group of Hispanics surrounding a "white" girl, and beating her up is gang-like.
    If "white" girls surrounded a Hispanic girl and beat her up, you can believe that Hispanics would be yelling racist.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! 27 years later nothing has changed. That poor girl, I know exactly how she feels. 1980 Ogden Utah my life changed forever because of racisim against me. Attempted rape, beatings, harrasment, breaking into my home. The school did nothing. They said, "ooh there just kids." I'm not having a pitty party!! I'm fighting mad!!!
    This poor girl will never get justice enless we make this story public! We must make a "stink" over this and bring to light the cruel and brutal nature of this crime. This is happening to our children all across the country. The schools and local medias are hidding it! She must not feel alone on this issue as I did.
    I'm so pissed off, I'm in tears, I have just relived 1980 all over again! Lets get this on every news channel!!

I'm very sorry to here about what happened to you Leah, my heart goes out to you for what you must of suffered. I agree this has to be stopped and labeled as a hate crime.

White American citizens deserve protection like any other group in America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.postindependent.com/apps/pbc ... 7103070043

There are plenty of comments here you may wish to leave one as well.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Just got e-mails out to Glenn Beck, O'Reilly, Lou Dobbs and all my local stations!!!! Anyone else?

Good job Leah. Hopefully they will pick up on this story.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Re: School violence angers Re-2 parents
    by Anonymous on Friday, March 09 @ 10:44:42 PST
    I DON'T BELIEVE THAT THIS SITUATION WAS BLOWN OUT OF PORPORTION. THE SCHOOLS IN THIS DISTRICT AREN'T DOING EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO HELP KEEP STUDENTS SAFE. THE FACT THAT THE FIGHT HAPPEN IS NO A SUPRISE, BUT THE FACT THAT THE SCHOOL OFFICIAL WAITED SO LONG TO CONTACT THE PARENTS IS WRONG. THE POOR GIRL NEEDED MEDICAL HELP AND SHE SHOULD OF RECIEVED IT WHETHER OR NOT THERE IS A POLICY. THE SITUATION DIDN'T STOP AFTER THE FIGHT WAS OVER. THAT MEXICAN GIRL RODE HOME ON THE BUS AND STARTED TO MAKE TROUBLE AGAIN WITH OTHER WHITE SUDENTS. WHEN THE BUS ARRIVED AT SILT ELEMENTARY TWO SUVs FULL OF MEXICANS WERE AT THE SCHOOL AND THE GROUP OF MEXICANS ATTEMPTED TO GET ONTO TO THE SCHOOL BUS. THERE IS A PROBLEM WHEN OUR SCHOOL AND THE BUSES AREN'T SAFE FOR THE STUDENTS. THE MEXICAN GIRL KNEW EXACTLY WHAT SHE WAS DOING WHEN SHE DECIDED TO ATTACK THE POOR WHITE GIRL. WHERE WERE THE TEACHERS WHEN THIS HAPPEN. I WENT TO RIFLE HIGH SCHOOL AND I DIDN'T FEEL SAFE. THE SCHOOL DOESN'T EVEN HAVE CAMERAS FOR WHEN SITUATION LIKE THIS HAPPEN. IF THE SCHOOL HAD CAMERAS MAYBE THE SCHOOL OFFICAILS COULD SEE HOW THIS HORRIBLE ATTACK HAPPENED.

[ Back | Reply to This ]

http://www.postindependent.com/apps/pbc ... 7103070043
    The above comment is a post I read on the above link. "two suv's full of hispanics attempted to board the bus"

What the hell is going on? The beating was video taped by other students. This situation is worse than first thought. I hope we get this on national news!

They should send the tapes to all media outlets. They should send it to Paula Zahn. She's always stirring the pot for controversy.

THIS HAS TO BE ON NATIONAL NEWS!

I just sent an email to Paula Zahn. Hope she does a show. I cannot believe they do not have a procedure for injured students. THE PARENTS SHOULD OF BEEN NOTIFIED IMMEDIATELY. THEY SHOULD SUE!!

SUE THE MEXICANS, SUE THE SCHOOL DISTRICT!!!

Here's the fight on video from Fox31 in Colorado. It to the right labeled.

Racially charged student brawl videotaped.

http://www.myfoxcolorado.com/myfox/page ... geId=1.1.1

Hit the grey box to the bottom right below the picture to start the video.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast