Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am not surprised, I am surprised that the feds haven't charged the victim with race baiting and causing her own injuries. And everyone knows the SPLC will be in the forefront crying racism as soon as the attacker is charged.

Dollar to a dime 70% of the hispanic population is illegal. I spent time in Rifle and construction of high end homes has attracted cheap labor.
    To find the truth, one must look under the surface...
    Be careful, it's deep out there!

Welcome to Alipac CommonGeorge

We would like to invite you to sign our petition against Bank of America located on our homepage.

We would also like to invite you to get involved in our Focus Campaigns if you have the time. I can offer you my letter for use or to change to send to Town councils all over America who are introducing illegal alien measures. If you look to your right in main menu and then click Discussion Group you will find Focus Campaigns.

If you would like to join our efforts we would greatly appreciate it. PM me if you would like to see my letter. You can change it or write your own.
    Thanks again for joining Alipac
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123