Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Berg Files 2 Motions To Expedite Berg v. Obama

WorldNetDaily: Obama 'admits' Kenyan birth? Campaign doesn't respond to claims in lawsuit over birth certificate

Thursday, 23 October 2008 21:05
    October 21, 2008 | By Drew Zahn
    © 2008 WorldNetDaily

Pennsylvania Democrat Philip J. Berg, who filed a lawsuit demanding Sen. Barack Obama present proof of his American citizenship, now says that by failing to respond Obama has legally "admitted" to the lawsuit's accusations, including the charge that the Democratic candidate was born in Mombosa, Kenya.

As WND reported, Berg filed suit in U.S. District Court in August, alleging Obama is not a natural-born citizen and is thus ineligible to serve as president of the United States. Though Obama has posted an image of a Hawaii birth certificate online, Berg demands that the court verify the original document, which the Obama campaign has not provided.

Now Berg cites Rule 36 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, which states that unless the accused party provides written answer or objection to charges within 30 days, the accused legally admits the matter.

Since Obama has only filed motions to dismiss and has not actually answered the charges in the lawsuit, Berg claims, according to Rule 36, Obama has legally admitted he is not a natural-born citizen.

Now Berg is asking the court for a formal declaration of Obama's admission and asking the Democratic National Committee for another presidential candidate.

In a statement released today, Berg argues that he filed Requests for Admissions on Sept. 15, meaning Obama had until Oct. 15 to answer or face the consequences of Rule 36.

"Obama and the DNC 'admitted,' by way of failure to timely respond to Requests for Admissions, all of the numerous specific requests in the Federal lawsuit," Berg's statement reads. "Obama is 'not qualified' to be president and therefore Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for president and the DNC shall substitute a qualified candidate."

Complete article at WorldNetDaily.com

http://www.obamacrimes.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Berg !!!!

Berg is on the Michael Savage show now !! You might be able to here it at http://www.talkradionetwork.com/savagearchive later.

Pretty sad when the DNC doesn't even respond in defense of their own candidate. Let's hear it for Berg and Rule 36!

Imagine how explosive this will be if it gains traction...the question is, will it? Will the courts address this before the election? I doubt it!

If he has a record of being born in Hawaii, and Hawaii doesn't repudiate the record, this dog won't hunt. The Indonesian school records everybody got so lathered up about even show a Hawaiian birth.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The goal of the dems is to control the govt. If Obama wins and found not qualified then guess what another dem gets the job!!! That's what their counting on and that's why they are going to delay discovery until after he is sworn in!!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Pretty sad when the DNC doesn't even respond in defense of their own candidate. Let's hear it for Berg and Rule 36!

Imagine how explosive this will be if it gains traction...the question is, will it? Will the courts address this before the election? I doubt it!
    Oh but they did defend him lol, they just forgot to respond to their OWN admissions in the suit and are right there in the same kettle of hot water that Obama is.

Oh, rumor mill has it that the judge will issue a ruling today that will "surprise and shock" the majority of people. I keep checking, will keep you posted when/if it comes
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    The goal of the dems is to control the govt. If Obama wins and found not qualified then guess what another dem gets the job!!! That's what their counting on and that's why they are going to delay discovery until after he is sworn in!!!!
    They may not have that luxury. From what I understand, by failing to respond to the admissions, LEGALLY it was the same as pleading guilty in a criminal trial. On a technicality, by his own failure, Obama has admitted he is not a natural born citizen and therefore ineligible to be on the ticket. All the judge has to do is sign an order demanding his removal. Naturally, there will be an emergency appeal to the Supreme Court, but it may come too late to re-instate Obama.

I do not know how much longer the MSM can ignore this.

I have not been able to find the answer to the question regarding what happens to the early/absentee votes for Obama if he is removed from the ballot.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If some Hillary supporter were to file a lawsuit challenging MY citizenship, and then filed all these motions and began declaring that I had admitted guilt by not getting up and swatting him, I would not be worried either. Because he couldn't do anything to change my natural born citizenship status or any right that derived from it. I wonder if that's why Obama is staying cool as a cucumber on this matter.

I still wonder if Hillary is behind this. Who else could the Dems choose to fill Obama's place if he stumbled?

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    If some Hillary supporter were to file a lawsuit challenging MY citizenship, and then filed all these motions and began declaring that I had admitted guilt by not getting up and swatting him, I would not be worried either. Because he couldn't do anything to change my natural born citizenship status or any right that derived from it. I wonder if that's why Obama is staying cool as a cucumber on this matter.

I still wonder if Hillary is behind this. Who else could the Dems choose to fill Obama's place if he stumbled?
    My understanding is that in the US, roadblocks have deprived Berg and others of documentation, but this is not the case abroad.

According to Berg he has submitted the following to the court:

A recording by Obamas paternal grandmother talking about how she was present at the birth in Kenya.

Hospital records from Kenya showing his birth

A certified copy of a Kenyan Birth cert

Passport records from Indonesia, when Obama was 20, showing him as an Indonesian citizen.

IF these are all genuine, the US records could just be icing on the cake or fodder for criminal charges.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast