Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If he's in so much public trouble, why isn't he sweating? Besides, similar lawsuits by individuals challenging candidate standing have already been thrown out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Pretty sad when the DNC doesn't even respond in defense of their own candidate. Let's hear it for Berg and Rule 36!

Imagine how explosive this will be if it gains traction...the question is, will it? Will the courts address this before the election? I doubt it!
    Oh but they did defend him lol, they just forgot to respond to their OWN admissions in the suit and are right there in the same kettle of hot water that Obama is.

Oh, rumor mill has it that the judge will issue a ruling today that will "surprise and shock" the majority of people. I keep checking, will keep you posted when/if it comes
    Cayla, where did you hear about the ruling?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This site says it will release ruling as soon as it comes down.

www.americasright.com

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Pretty sad when the DNC doesn't even respond in defense of their own candidate. Let's hear it for Berg and Rule 36!

Imagine how explosive this will be if it gains traction...the question is, will it? Will the courts address this before the election? I doubt it!
    Oh but they did defend him lol, they just forgot to respond to their OWN admissions in the suit and are right there in the same kettle of hot water that Obama is.

Oh, rumor mill has it that the judge will issue a ruling today that will "surprise and shock" the majority of people. I keep checking, will keep you posted when/if it comes
    Cayla, where did you hear about the ruling?
    both the site listed by ccusa and a private real life off line source lol
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, Cayla. I know we're all waiting to see where this thing is going to go.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Thanks, Cayla. I know we're all waiting to see where this thing is going to go.
    Personally, I am scared of this ruling no matter which way it goes. I am afraid if he rules for dismissal, we could very likely find ourselves in a constitutional crisis. (If the allegations are true, and I have seen too much to believe they are not.)

If Berg wins i predict major rioting, ending in one of two bad scenarios;
    1) Obama is left on the ticket, stating since millions have already voted for him, to remove him would be disenfranchisement or

2) marshal law is declared to control the riots and also to suspend the elections until the Democrats can find a new candidate for president. The elections will be postponed for at least a year.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Dems won't have to look far. Hillary will surely raise her hand.

We have had riots before, and took care of the problem. In my opinion, the integrity of the Constitution should top all else.

I don't believe the elections CAN be delayed.

If the Democrats fail to properly vet their candidate, that is an internal issue which would not require a do-over. Their candidate would simply be deemed "unelectable" and the election would continue with any votes cast for Obama nullified. By law it is too late to add anyone to the ballot.

The remaining viable candidates on the ballot would cerrtainly file to have the election continue sans the Democratic candidate, and the winner would assume office in January. No danger of Hillary or anyone else stepping in, this is not a baseball game with pinch-hitter rules.

If riots ensue they will be short-lived. The Dems would eventually become the focus of the public's wrath once the truth reached the mainstream, and the Democratic Party would suffer a setback of epidemic proportions. Only the most poorly educated or gullible would cling to the Democratic Party after the fraud and deception was revealed, and there would be little the DNC could do about it. Socio-Facism would be dealt a serious blow; one which would take years to recover from.

Like I said before, "Let's hear it for Berg and Rule #36"!

I just read that they no longer think that the ruling will be handed down today.

http://www.americasright.com/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast