Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The sooner the better...

The sooner we are out of there the better. Why are we building 14 military bases in Iraq and a huge embassy the size of a shopping mall? Our troops are there only to guard haliburton while they build these structures. I want our troops home ..I want our bases re opened and I want the borders secured!

Jazz's
    The sooner we are out of there the better. Why are we building 14 military bases in Iraq and a huge embassy the size of a shopping mall? Our troops are there only to guard haliburton while they build these structures. I want our troops home ..I want our bases re opened and I want the borders secured!
    Thank you everyone.

Jazz, I feel very much like that. Normally I would be supportive and trusting of our leaders on this, thinking that "they" know better.

But when I see us across the globe fighting a war for seven years, supposedly to keep us safe, while our immigration laws are ignored...and millions of people are allowed to walk into and fly into our country illegally.....ya know what?

I can't support having our loved ones die with such a situation as that going on here at home.

Sorry, it just doesn't click for me. If there are bad guys in the neighborhood and my husband goes out the door to do something about it, he's not going to leave his family inside the house with both the front and back doors propped open with a broom.

Things need to make more sense to me than this.

Thanks, everyone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe we have to finish what we started. I also know that within 3mths we can train one of our sons/daughters and send them off to war. For some reason we can not train a person in iraq in the same time frame.
    I agree with just about every post here. But this comment caused me some hesitation.

You can't realistically compare young men, probably already somewhat patriotic and American, to these young Iraqi men, who probably have lost many loved ones themselves, seen endless violence and destruction, are born of various sects and religions, and who are already confused as to whom they should place their loyalty to. I mean, I agree it's going slow, but you're working with a different animal here.

I do agree Iraqis should put up funds for their own defense, but I dont' think they have them, as of yet.

I think in the long run, we will get royally screwed if they ever get their oil up and running. It's always that way. America pays for the defense of all of these nations, and they grow up to turn on us in a heartbeat.

I am very much for letting go of these foreign "entanglements" as our founding fathers called them. It is wrong that all this money is being spent in Iraq, and in all the other wars we did not declare. It is a total misuse of our money, and with the borders unsecure, it's all the more questionalbe.

I just ask everyone to remember there are real people there, and we need to draw it down safely.

The Iraqi's have guns at their heads from every angle. You rat out out the terrorist, you get killed. You don't do this little thing for the terrorist, you get killed. You work for Americans or the Iraqi government you get killed. You work for the terrorist, you get killed, you help the terrorist, you get killed. So, thats why they sit and wait, doing nothing, they are living in total fear everyday they wake up, if they can go to sleep. Why try to make a future when it could be blown up tomorrow? Why invest all your money when it could be blown up tomorrow? People need safety and stability to start living life again, without that people are going to sit on the sidelines, especially if they know they can get by without risking their lives and everything they have. As long as we are there, there is not going to be stability and safety, especially when we keep giving them money and weapons. This will probably be the next hotspot for drug addiction and alcaholics.

The whole reason for going to war was a lie and everything associated witht the war is a lie. As the poster eluded to in a previous post it simply doesn't make sense to be in a war and then leave the borders totally open for anyone to enter as they please, and then be rewarded for it. If this was a real war the borders would be closed tightly, the border joining country would understand the circumstances and help with that effort and would understand the reasons why we need the border closed down and secured. Plus, they would lock down their own borders, that just makes since doesn't it? With todays Main stream media controlling everything and apparently 80% of the American minds, they get by with criminal and treasonus acts on the American people and anywhere in the world they can make a corrupt dollar. It simply doesn't make sense to spend a trillion dollars in some other country to make America safer. If I knew people were targeting my house I would install security measures at my home and not 5 blocks away. Would you arrest some unknown person traveling down the street five miles away claiming it was in the name of security? No. Can Americans go kill people if they are verbally threatened as a pre-imptive strike? No. This is totally against all reason and basis in American law and most civilized law. The government has apparently been successful in making people think we can drop bombs on innocent people because we are the almighty ones. All this while the supposed real crook Bin Laden roams the world at will? I believe the whole 9-11 thing was an inside job myself. If the government will allow and take sides against the majority of Americans by letting this illegal invasion go on, then why not do 9-11? If they don't care about the American people with reguard to illegal immigration then why should they care about 9-11? 9-11 was allowed to happen at the very least. The documentaion showing we actually paid the person (the leader of the ISI-al qeada- same group) $100K on 9-10 when he was in New York that night, that night he then paid mohammad atta by western union and the next day was 9-11. The general that paid Atta told a reporter that night (9-10-01) that the towers were coming down. The genral had meet with Rumsfield and other high military officials the day before 9-11 and the general was still in the country when 9-11 happened and then he was flown out of the country. How convieniently was it for all our military defenses to be diverted while it all went down. Its the same thing they use to let this illegal immigration invasion keep going on, its too big, we can't stop it now. Its all BS! The government can hit us Americans with every little law and rule and when we don't adhere to it we get slapped around and locked up. I just don't understand why people think the government is terrible crooks and traitors when it comes to the illegal immigration but those same people seem to think when it comes to 9-11 or the war all the sudden these same corrupt crooks are angles and have Americas best interest at heart. What a load! Wake up people, these are the same crooks doing it all, they don't care about you, your family or your financail and physical well being. All they care about is power and MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!

After seeing the documentary on the depleted uranium which is in every bomb we dropped in Iraq, I don't see Iraq being anything near the country it could have been. We have tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of troops that have been effected by the depleted uranium. When infected you never know when it will show up. When our military men and women come home and have sex with their spouses they then get infected as it is passed through the sperm, and if the wife gets pregnant the kids are then infected and the rates of birth defects among troops and Iraqi's babies are way up. The birth defects are monster like. The uranium from the bombs last 10,000 years and all of Iraq has been infected since the uranium gets into the water, the earth, and the air and it cannot be cleaned out. The protective suites the troops wore to protect them from the uranium were of no use at all and the company that made the suites, claimed the suites would protect the troops had many many lawsuites pending over this issue, they have since wentout of business. You won't really hear about this in the main stream media. As many of the men and women come home and discover the many illnesses they have, the government convieniently says the illnesses cannot be proven to have come from the war and therefore they will not cover any of these health problems they now face. There have been many that have died from these problems assocaited with the depleted uranium. They are not counted as casualties of this war. All the medical bills they rack up due to these problems including deformed babies and infected spouses have left these honarable men and women financially and physicly bancrupt. While the criminals in washington go on getting filthy rich from their associations with the war machine. What a shame! WAKE UP! OUR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ARE CRIMINALS! If the governemnt will steal and HiJack our constitution and let America be completely run over by millions of illegal immigrants while calling us biggots, racist and vigilantes, why wouldn't they be capable of these things? They only care about one thing, MONEY! And if you get in the way, you might be taken out or locked up for many years while your country is being ripped from you. This is a new day, a new day where money rules everyone and everything. Beware!

Go here and see more on the subject. Hear it straight from our Men and Women of the armed forces that have seen it, done it, even the guy that was in charge of the operations for the U.S Army, he tells all. The government is really good at covering these issues af total corruption up.
    It might be availble on YouTube to watch for free. Americans need to see how our supposedly caring, freedom loving government leaders treat their own people. It is disgusting! This is not a commercial and I am not in anyway connected to anyone or any organisation involved in this documentary. I love my fellow Americans and we should know the truth!
    http://www.beyondtreason.com/

Hers another report on the Depleted uranium
    http://mondediplo.com/2002/03/03uranium

I say get out and let them start rebuilding their lives!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

There has been turmoil and blood shed in the middle east for thousands of years and this is unlikely to change anytime soon, irrespective of whether or not our troops remain in that region. As long as islam is the dominant religion and theocracies combined with dictatorships remain, nothing will ever change in the middle east.

If 9/11 were the real reason for going to war then we would have never invaded iraq. The terriosts who particiapted in 9/11 were from saudi arabia, jordan, and egypt. Why didn't we invade those countries.

What's done is done. We have sacrificed enough in giving iraq their independence. It should now be up to them to finish the job. If not, we will be in iraq indefinetly. We still have troops in Germany some 60 years after world war II and Germany is not in conflict. Compared to iraq were violence occurs on a daily basis, how long would it take to completely stabilize that region. The answer is forever and then some.

We have an undeclared war going on in this country on our borders and interior and we are doing nothing about it. Let's stop worrying about iraq's borders and start worrying about ours. What good does it do to fight a war half way around the world under the guise of combating terrorism when anyone can simply walk across our borders and do as they please. I do not understand that logic.

Bring the troops home and lets get serious about securing our own borders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Is it Better We Stay In The War Than to Get Out?

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Is it likely that sooner or later we will be in a war with Iran?

It's all becoming a big blur to me to where I can't even figure out what to be for and what to be against anymore.

I believe that illegal immigration is an integral part of the whole big picture due to the issue of our security, so I'm asking this question about the war and the Middle East in general feeling that it is appropriate and alright to do so.

Thank you for your opinions and any facts and important information you have which might help me to better understand all of this and come to some stronger conclusions.
    LegalUSCitizen,

Following is a link for unbiased, thoroughly researched, and comprehensive news from a non-profit organization...one of the best that I have found. It will help to reveal many truths about our government and the world, however, beware...many of the revelations are disturbing!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=home
    I'm not trying to hijack the subject, but just wanted to say, that whenever somebody posts "unbiased, thoroughly researched, and comprehensive news from a non-profit organization" I have to look at the source, and ALL of the main people that I have seen write articles on this site, are members of anti-war/anti-american /anti-Bush organizations, I don't feel somebody can really truly be unbiased period anyway, but when they belong to groups like these people do, I have to believe they have an agenda when writing articles.

My_2_Cents...

It is bankrupting our country and making several corporations wealthy on the backs of Americans....I say stay if Iraq is willing to pay for it!!

>>>>>>>>>>>"RED ALERT"<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Utah HB 81...Need calls now!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-104592.html
    Utah "HB239" and Indiana" SB335".... Call, e-mail campaign!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-103479-days ... asc-0.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JRB
    Bring home the Troops and Federaly Deputize all of them and put them on the borders of the United States. This would give the DHS the shot in the arm they need to really start working towards a massive deportation that needs to happen.

The anti war republican, Ron Paul, is receiving more contributions from military personnel than any other candidate which tells me those who are currently serving do not want this war to continue. Obama comes in second. Of all republicans, the war hawk McCain is receiving the least amount from military personnel.

Having said that, I recently learned our government is going to cut off internet access to youtube for all military personnel. You can't help but assume our government wishes to hide the truth and free speech from our soldiers but rather push forth their Tokyo Rose propaganda.

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and many Washington insiders have stated from the day of his inauguration, George Bush met with his higest level staff to find a reason to invade Iraq. It was planned from day one of King George's regime. Bush's sinister attack serves to fuel terrorism in the middle east; as he uses 9/11 as an excuse. Bush has alienated us from the rest of the world, as all country's know this invasion was just a sinister plot for greed.

We invaded a country with no declaration of war. It is an illegal war for oil and power. Prior to our invasion there were no terrorists in Iraq. Saddam Hussein executed terrorists on the spot. In-fact the 9/11 terrorists came from Saudi Arabia, not Iraq. However, the King of Saudi Arabia is one of Bush's closest friends.

We do not need more men and women dying for the Bush/Cheney future oil deals. No one in their right mind can ever believe Bush truly invaded Iraq to keep us safe here at home; when he has allowed our borders to remain wide open throughout his entire administration. The failure to seal our borders is proof 100% that Bush and his administration lied to get us in Iraq and continue that lie on a daily basis.

Watch this video when you get a chance. It is very good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLlx-Tzy670

The real reason we went to war in iraq was for redemption of Bush Senior's reputation.

If you recall Bush Senior was widely criticized after the Gulf War in 1991 for not going all the way into Bagdad and finishing the job with Sadam Hussien. Bush Senior rightfully declined to do so under the pretense that Sadaam was no longer a threat and going into Bagdad would have put the lives of many American troops in harms way.

Bush Junior has never been able to forget the criticism his father has received for his decision not to invade Bagdad and was determined to do anything in an effort to rectify his fathers legacy (we already know that the Bush Family does not handle criticism well). Weapons of mass destruction and 9/11 were merely excuses in his atempt to justify the real reasons for war. We now know there were no weapons of mass destruction and the terriosts responsible for 9/11 were not tied to Iraq.

This is just a theory and you may or may not agree with it. I cannot verify any of this as fact but Bush cannot verify there were any weapons of mass destruction in iraq either.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast