Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We helped send them into that hell overthere, we need to get them out .

While they die for iraq, [ for whatever reason ] we are losing their nation here .

I'm no anti-war person ,my son was one of the first to be sent there in 2003 . But I'm not naive enough to keep believing our treasonus leaders lies either . I alrerady know who,what they are by what they have done and continue to do to my country, so why would I not think they are capable of anything to feed their lust for power and whateer demon they seem to serve . It sure isn't God we trust anymore, God is all but illegal now .

resources.

All oil is traded in the federal reserve note. Saddam was talking about going to the euro. Ahamadinijad is now talking about getting away from the federal reserve note to the euro. We will probably be doing something in Iran also.

It is so OUTRAGEOUS that OUR leaders are MORE concerned about a war in a nation HALFWAY around the WORLD than about the WAR of ILLEGAL alien invasion on our OWN frontiers!

At this point I think we have pacified most of the hostile elements over there. I have to wonder if we are mostly just fighting Iraqi nationalists at this point. I'm certainly not anti-war, but is our presence now the most productive thing?

The media reports Al Qaeda is responsible for the market bombings recently, but I just never got the impression that AQ was this massive international organization. Perhaps a few hundred, or a thousand members worldwide. We've killed far more than that. Most of the people now seem to be fellow travelers rather than card-carrying AQ. The question becomes what motivates these otherwise indifferent people into action against America? I'm sure for some it is a want of martyrdom. Other Iraqis, however, probably just don't want us around any longer.

Basra Violence Down 90 Percent

Attacks against British and Iraqi forces have plunged by 90 percent in southern Iraq since London withdrew its troops from the main city of Basra, the commander of British forces there said.

The presence of British forces in downtown Basra, Iraq's second-largest city, was the single largest instigator of violence, Maj. Gen. Graham Binns told reporters Thursday on a visit to Baghdad's Green Zone.

"We thought, 'If 90 percent of the violence is directed at us, what would happen if we stepped back?'" Binns said.
    http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,1 ... 77,00.html
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    It is so OUTRAGEOUS that OUR leaders are MORE concerned about a war in a nation HALFWAY around the WORLD than about the WAR of ILLEGAL alien invasion on our OWN frontiers!
    Your statement hits the nail on the head!

The Iraq war is a distraction that draws our attention away from the much bigger problem of the invasion over our own borders. Once President Obama brings the troops home and the Iraq war evaporates as an issue, illegal immigration will become the number 1 issue. Isn't it ironic that an Obama victory will actually work to our advantage!?
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Obama

I doubt obama will be allowed to do what he says..unless the elite agenda considers that the Middle east is in control. I fully expect a draft from whoever it is that gets into office. I really don't think the American People will stand for it like they did back during the earlier wars.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123