Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Nicole, I wish all the pittbull stories were as pleasant as your, but they are not. There are plenty of horror stories and the parents tell them. Do your research.
    Huh? Why are you saying this to me? I never said anything about pleasant. I think you replied to the wrong person.
    Sorry Nicole, it was not directed to you.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Nicole, I wish all the pittbull stories were as pleasant as your, but they are not. There are plenty of horror stories and the parents tell them. Do your research.
    Dyehard, I think you meant me on that one. I said in my last post that I have heard of pitbulls doing this, and I have read articles about this as well, but as I stated, all dogs will bark and many of them chase people and/or other dogs for no reason.
    I don't want to hi-jack the thread, but why do pitbulls get singled out, when rotweilers, shepards, pinchers, and many other breed of dogs do this same thing as pitbulls and never get reported?
    It is because pitbulls have been in the news lately and all serious and fatal attacks I've heard have been by pitbulls. All dogs will bite and that is not what I am talking about. Just like all people will stirke back depending on the circumstance and but all are not killers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12