Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Big Brave Liberal attacks and harasses teenage server at Chick-fil-A

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Intolerance come's in all kinds of flavors. I can't believe he was fired for just that!!!! It might have given them an excuse to fire him that they needed.....Nice he wanted to apologize to the young girl he berated. He should have made the stand against the manager instead of a young girl who he put in an embarrassing position. I imagine the manager may have been more able to handle him, on second thought, maybe that's what he "didn't" want....I don't feel sorry for him I think he was a donkeys butt...

Chick-fil-A harasser gets cold shoulder from university employer

Published: 5:07 PM 08/03/2012

By Neil Munro

Officials at the University of Arizona say they are not now employing the Tucson executive who harassed a Chick-fil-A employee on Aug.1, but refused to say if he will eventually be rehired by the university as a teacher.

“He presently doesn’t hold employment” at the university, university spokeswoman Jennifer Fitzenberger said when asked by The Daily Caller if he will be rehired by the taxpayer-funded university.

She also declined to say if the university would denounce Smith’s remarks, or schedule mandatory “diversity training,” or stage a “teach-in” to offset Smith’s controversial statements.

They’ll likely “wait for the heat to subside and then gladly welcome him with open arms,” said Tom Lucero, who served for 12 years as a regent at the University of Colorado, and is now a talk-radio host at Colorado’s Newstalk 1301 KFKA.

Smith held an appointment as an “adjunct lecturer, finance (non-tenure eligible) in the Eller College of Management at the University of Arizona from January 2, 2012, to May 20, 2012,” reads the university’s Aug. 2 statement.

“He presently holds no appointment with the university,” the statement added.

Smith was also fired by his employer on Aug. 2.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    WND EXCLUSIVE
    Rush on Chick-fil-A: The target is Christianity
    'What reason is there for government to get bigger if not to police things?'

by Joe Kovacs

Rush Limbaugh shows his support for Chick-fil-A (courtesy RushLimbaugh.com)

PALM BEACH, Fla. – Radio giant Rush Limbaugh says the ongoing national dispute over Chick-fil-A’s stance for biblically based marriage is nothing short of an attack on Christianity as a whole.

“Now Christianity has to be banned, and that’s where this is all headed,” Limbaugh said this afternoon on his top-rated program. “All this stuff at Chick-fil-A, the target is Christianity, not Chick-fil-A. The target is freedom of religion. [With] Obama and Obamacare, the target is always freedom. When we’re talking about liberals, the target is always freedom.”

Chick-fil-A’s president, Dan Cathy, has come under heavy fire from homosexual activists since he said he supported the biblical definition that marriage is between one man and one woman.

Limbaugh came to his defense today, saying, “Dan Cathy, the head honcho of Chick-fil-A, he’s not making a political statement when he talks about the values the company believes in. It gets interpreted that way because the left has politicized gay marriage and so forth. And so they recognize it and think it’s a threat.”

“I just cherish freedom. I cherish liberty. It’s under assault,” Limbaugh continued, explaining that freedom “has to give as the government gets bigger. That’s not even arguable. What reason is there for government to get bigger if not to police things, including thought? Fix things, police things, administer things, regulate things, all of that is – you might not want to call it an assault – but it’s all aimed at freedom, pure and simple. And any activity that rewards freedom, any activity that freedom plays a profound role in, particularly something that is successful or good, is an enemy.”

WND is also reporting today that in the wake of last week’s hugely successful Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day, the star of a popular Fox television show decided to drop the F-bomb on the restaurant chain during a Comedy Central roast of Roseanne Barr.

Jane Lynch, a lesbian actress who plays gym coach Sue Sylvester on “Glee,” brought the eatery into her introduction of Roseanne at the Hollywood Palladium in California Saturday night.

With female celebrities including Carrie Fisher, Katey Sagal and Ellen Barkin participating in the roast of Barr, Lynch said, “This show is serving up more old spoiled hens than a Chick-fil-A. Oh, that reminds me … F— Chick-fil-A.”http://
    Rush on Chick-fil-A: The target is Christianity

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12