Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    I BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS! WE HAVE GOT TO STOP THEM! NO BAI
    LOUT! Evil or Very Mad

And how do you propose we do that? Maybe we could pop off another email?
    WE KEEP ROARING WITH THE CALLS EMAILS AND FAXES AND HOPEFULLY THE POLITICIANS THAT HAVE NOT SOLD THEIR SOUL TO THE DEVIL WILL VOTE NO AND IF NOT, NONE OF THEM WILL HAVE THEIR JOB S FOR LONG!!! PRAY WHILE YOU ARE IT THAT GOD WILL INTERCEDE ON OUR BEHALF AND STOP THE INSANITY!!!
    Romans 13:12 (NKJV) says, "The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light."

The most important thing we can do now is keep calling, faxing and e-mailing and let them know you are mad as hell, no more mister nice guy, they don't think we are serious when we are nice.

I am working on faxes...but we need the voice mails filled for tomorrow morning.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

We sent a message to Wall Street - the party is over," she said at a press conference with Reid and other Democratic leaders from the House and Senate.
    What a load of BS.......WE ARE SENDING A MESSAGE TO YOU PELOSI!!! WE ARE NOT FOOLS AND WE ARE NOT FOOTING THE BILL ON THIS!!! THE PARTY IS OVER!!!
    Pelosi is a real bitch. Normally my emails have gone through to her with no problem. Today I get this from her:

Quote: [Thank you for contacting my office.

Congressional courtesy prevents me from replying to emails if I cannot determine that you are a constituent of mine.

If you are not a resident of California's 8th Congressional District and are
    contacting me in regard to my role as Speaker, please email me at
    AmericanVoices@mail.house.gov.

If you are a resident of the 8th District of California, please contact my
    office in Washington, DC at (202) 225-4965 to be added to our database.]
    WHAT A BUNCH OF HOG-WASH!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This whole business terrifies me, the more I read on the subject, the more terrified I become. Is it possible to recall an entire congress?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    This whole business terrifies me, the more I read on the subject, the more terrified I become. Is it possible to recall an entire congress?
    Im with you on this. It is absolute insanity! They are going to push this thru come hell or high water....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Doots
    I BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS! WE HAVE GOT TO STOP THEM! NO BAI
    LOUT! Evil or Very Mad

And how do you propose we do that? Maybe we could pop off another email?
    WE KEEP ROARING WITH THE CALLS EMAILS AND FAXES AND HOPEFULLY THE POLITICIANS THAT HAVE NOT SOLD THEIR SOUL TO THE DEVIL WILL VOTE NO AND IF NOT, NONE OF THEM WILL HAVE THEIR JOB S FOR LONG!!! PRAY WHILE YOU ARE IT THAT GOD WILL INTERCEDE ON OUR BEHALF AND STOP THE INSANITY!!!

Romans 13:12 (NKJV) says, "The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light."
    AMEN!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    The most important thing we can do now is keep calling, faxing and e-mailing and let them know you are mad as hell, no more mister nice guy, they don't think we are serious when we are nice.

I am working on faxes...but we need the voice mails filled for tomorrow morning.
    ABSOLUTELY!!! They are hoping we are confused and will stop!!!

WE CANNOT AFFORD TO STOP!!!

April
    TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!!

U.S. SENATE AND HOUSE CONTACT INFORMATION:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

TOLL FREE

Congressional Switchboard Numbers

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588
    866-220-0044

The core of the bill is based on Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson's request for authority to purchase troubled assets from financial institutions so banks can resume lending and so the credit markets, now virtually frozen,
    This "frozen credit" sounds like Globalist propaganda to me. I am still getting credit card offers in the mail, I was checking on homes for sale and 30 year fixed mortgages are available for up to 80% of the sales price.

Maybe they mean credit is frozen for risky sub-prime no doc loans to illegal aliens, as it should be!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've been emailing all day. Tomorrow I'll get some more calls in. These people have to be stopped from sticking it to the American people. They tried this same bullcrap with the amnesty bill. They tried to rush it through without giving anyone a chance to read it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast