Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    This crap of trying to paint Paul as a racist is political junk. All the politicians on both sides are quivering in their boots because of Paul's campaign and the huge following he has. They can't stand the fact that there's a candidate out there speaking truth and looking out for this country.
    Normally I would agree with that but if it was any other candidate. BUT
    Paul has been exposed as a Racist by more then one person and or news media and his own peers. I’m not going to do the research for you but it is here in alipac forums in several places. The exposures, fact and fiction Paul reacting and his lies.

Monday, January 7, 2008
    Jamie Kirchick: "I don’t think Ron Paul is a homophobe; I'm just cynical"

Jamie Kirchick, assistant editor of The New Republic, appeared tonight on Tucker Carlson's show to announce--with a smirk on his face the size of Manhattan--that his hit piece accusing Ron Paul of racism, homophobia and anti-semitism would be appearing online the next day--which, by astonishing coincidence happens to be the very day of the New Hampshire primary.

I first met Jamie at a holiday party held by the venerable libertarian magazine Reason just a few weeks ago. When Jamie saw my "Ron Paul 2008" button, he snickered and said, "Oh, Ron Paul... I've been reading up on him. Have you read the stuff that guy's written? Nasty stuff! Racist, anti-semitic, homophobic!"

I emailed Jamie the next day to engage him further and to ask just what he found so offensive. His response:

Hi Berin,

Thanks for writing; and I’m glad you enjoyed by [sic] piece in the Boston Globe. I’ll try and make the [DC Log Cabin Republicans] party tonight, though [LCR President] Patrick Sammon isn’t particularly happy with me after I wrote this piece [attacking LCR for not endorsing Giuliani, whom Kirchick calls "the most pro-gay Republican White House contender in history"]
    http://www.advocate.com/exclusive_detail_ektid50709.asp

Anyways, I don’t think Ron Paul is a homophobe; I’m just cynical and enjoy getting supporters of political candidates riled up. If you were a Giuliani guy I’d have called him a fascist. But I must say, the Ron Paul supporters are the most enthusiastic of the bunch! [Emphasis added.]
    http://gays-for-ron.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    I have some Pauls oldest papers from back in the late 80s when
    The gave them out back then on campus...
    What do the papers that you have say???
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Posting this junk is equivalant to the dirty tricks played by MoveOn.Org and other groups to discredit otherwise good people. It's only a tactic to sway the mind of voters and I don't buy it for a minute. When all else fails, pull out the race card.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Greg, you just said Paul has been exposed as a racist, and I think you need to back that up with proof.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Normally I would agree with that but if it was any other candidate. BUT
    Paul has been exposed as a Racist by more then one person and or news media and his own peers. I’m not going to do the research for you but it is here in alipac forums in several places. The exposures, fact and fiction Paul reacting and his lies.

I'd like to see those 'exposures' and see them in context.

Keep in mind, we, all of us against illegal immigration, are painted as racists.

Some times when faced with the truth, the only thing to do is scream 'racism'. There was a time it worked - but now it is just a joke.

I could be wrong - but this kind of desperation might just backfire.

Kick and scream and bang your head on the ground or anything else you want to do.

Nothing you can say will deter us from voting for Ron Paul

Stick it!!!!!!!!!

YOu know the more this goes on the more desperate they get.

I hope he wins - but I hope he stays in the race until the end just to see all the shenanigans, lies, smears, and strange things that are done.

Maybe it would be interesting if someone collected all this for a book -

If we ever return to sanity in this country, no one will believe this ever happened in a Presdiental campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Posting this junk is equivalant to the dirty tricks played by MoveOn.Org and other groups to discredit otherwise good people. It's only a tactic to sway the mind of voters and I don't buy it for a minute. When all else fails, pull out the race card.
    Please don't think I'm posting this junk to discredit Dr Paul, I think we need to know what's being put out there first. People that don't like Dr Paul will say see he's racist. Because they don't like the freedom Dr Paul stands for (sorry I sound like Rudy).

Domack, you are posting junk without any links, even. Looks to me like you're trying to stir something up here.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast