Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Has Fox News Excluded Ron Paul? pt. 3
    Fergus Cullen, chairman of the New Hampshire Republican Party, issued a press release this afternoon about Fox News' presidential candidates forum scheduled for January 6. His release is below.

We thank Mr. Cullen for his statement today and for his efforts with Fox News.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Date: December 31, 2007

Contact: Fergus Cullen, Chairman, New Hampshire Republican Party

NH REPUBLICANS: DON’T LIMIT DEBATE PARTICIPANTS

CONCORD – New Hampshire Republican Party Chairman Fergus Cullen releases the following statement regarding primary weekend debates:

“Limiting the number of candidates who are invited to participate in debates is not consistent with the tradition of the first in the nation primary. The level playing field requires that all candidates be given an equal opportunity to participate – not just a select few determined by the media prior to any votes being cast.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Greg, if it is cancelled you will miss the debate with the Presidential candidates that have already been pre-decided for you. No need to vote as the media has already controlled your decision.

Vote for who they want, and make room on your couch for Pedro; cause he's gonna be your new illegal next door neighbor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Greg, if it is cancelled you will miss the debate with the Presidential candidates that have already been pre-decided for you. No need to vote as the media has already controlled your decision.

Vote for who they want, and make room on your couch for Pedro; cause he's gonna be your new illegal next door neighbor.
    I know it's not funny, but the way you put it made me laugh.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

We all need a good laugh at the moment, lolol....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne

Total Bull Malarkey

I don’t know why some people think just because some candidates skip one debate, a debate that absolutely means nothing anyway.
    Heck last fox debate every one complained how all the candidates’ time and the questions went, and how so unfair to them it was But they will brag all day long about how great his money is and how great the internet is going for them. Well they made the bed know lay in it.

If any one wants to worry about there candidate missing debates call the republican nation convention or wait till the debate come out east.
    Paul has had his chance to be heard on all his issues and he missed his chance, not fox’s but Paul.

But ill tell you this, if fox has dropped some candidates from a debate it doesn’t mean any thing as far as criminal on my couch or my neighbor or yours.
    Take that kind of bull malarkey to a criminal alien that will follow up on it I’m not buying it. The people that want him back on need to get off their backsides and do it.
    They need to Stop being babies over the darn thing and get something done. Take all that energy and get him back on the darn thing if it means so much. This ain’t the first time in history this has happened. Has fox even released a statement in regards to this?

Americans both new and old have the name Pedro !!!

I won't be boycotting Fox, what a malarkey argument!

When it get's down to a Rep & a Dem, they don't invite the Libertarian or the green party either!

Be serious, RP had his day in the sun, The masses did not embrace his looney message of isolationism & buffoonery.

Aside from Comic Relief, Ron Paul was an embarassment to America.

If RP supporters want RP in the debate, they get him their by working, not by calling for boycott's. Oh wait, here is the point where we call them NAZI's for not letting him in right?

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotDreams

When it get's down to a Rep & a Dem, they don't invite the Libertarian or the green party either!

Be serious, RP had his day in the sun, The masses did not embrace his looney message of isolationism & buffoonery.

Aside from Comic Relief, Ron Paul was an embarassment to America.

If RP supporters want RP in the debate, they get him their by working, not by calling for boycott's. Oh wait, here is the point where we call them NAZI's for not letting him in right?
    LOL!! You are so lost. Move on down the road and we are embarrassed for you. BOYCOTT away!!! :P

Where does it stop? When they exclude your candidate of choice? Our only two anti amnesty candidates, Hunter and Paul, have been excluded from a debate.

Fox News is going to select the candidate via their propaghanda.

Whether or not you like Paul or Hunter, you should agree our elections should not be tampered with, hopefully !!!

I just learned last night that the Iowa votes are counted by: guess who? An Israeli defense company ELRON - VOXEO: The Israeli Defense Firm That Tallies the Iowa Caucus. I guess any candidate opposed to constant mid east wars, will be out of luck with these vote counters. Can't we do anything on our own in America anymore? We can't even count our own votes?

By Christopher Bollyn
    31 December 2007

The Iowa caucus is only a few days away and the nation's attention will be directed to the results, which signify the beginning of the U.S. presidential race. But does anyone watch who tallies the results of the Iowa caucus?

The Iowa caucus results were tallied in 2004 by a company that is headed by a man whose company was bought by Elron Electronics, the Israeli defense firm. I suspect that it will be the same this year. Don't expect to see any grassroots political activists doing the tally in Iowa. The Israeli defense establishment takes care of that part of the American "democratic" election process.

VOXEO

In the summer of 2004, I first learned that a foreign and out-of-state company using Interactive Voice Response (IVR) technology tallied the Iowa caucus results.

The system used to tally the 2004 Iowa caucus results was provided by a company called Voxeo, which was apparently based in Orlando, Florida. (Yellow flag goes up in the mind of those familiar with Orlando and electronic vote fraud history. See Bollyn article on Yang below.)

The calls from the nearly 2,000 caucus centers in Iowa went to a Voxeo call center in Atlanta, Georgia.

On January 31, 2005, I wrote to Michelle Bauer, Iowa's Secretary of State with some questions about the use of Voxeo, a foreign company located in Florida, to tally the results of the Iowa caucus:

ELRON - VOXEO: The Israeli Defense Firm That Tallies the Iowa Caucus

By Christopher Bollyn
    31 December 2007

The Iowa caucus is only a few days away and the nation's attention will be directed to the results, which signify the beginning of the U.S. presidential race. But does anyone watch who tallies the results of the Iowa caucus?

The Iowa caucus results were tallied in 2004 by a company that is headed by a man whose company was bought by Elron Electronics, the Israeli defense firm. I suspect that it will be the same this year. Don't expect to see any grassroots political activists doing the tally in Iowa. The Israeli defense establishment takes care of that part of the American "democratic" election process.

VOXEO

In the summer of 2004, I first learned that a foreign and out-of-state company using Interactive Voice Response (IVR) technology tallied the Iowa caucus results.

The system used to tally the 2004 Iowa caucus results was provided by a company called Voxeo, which was apparently based in Orlando, Florida. (Yellow flag goes up in the mind of those familiar with Orlando and electronic vote fraud history. See Bollyn article on Yang below.)

The calls from the nearly 2,000 caucus centers in Iowa went to a Voxeo call center in Atlanta, Georgia.

On January 31, 2005, I wrote to Michelle Bauer, Iowa's Secretary of State with some questions about the use of Voxeo, a foreign company located in Florida, to tally the results of the Iowa caucus:

Balboa,

So says the great state of Texas.! I am embarrassed for you. Don't agree with me than move on huh? Wow such highly evolved thought! when do you enter first grade? In the fall? LOL see saying really stupid things does nothing for your argument.

Dianne,

No, not when my candidate is excluded, but rather make a better argument. Make one that makes sense. Boycotting Fox is NOT going to result in Ron Paul being included.

As for Elron, well to hear you people talk, you act as if a bunch of Corn farmers picks the president! It's a caucus for goodness sakes, it's NOT AN ELECTION. It is about as important as opinion polls!

Why are no IOWIANs upset at how their caucus votes are tallied? We are a long way from home here. While I don't agree with foreign entities involved in the process, you act as if that will be the only reason RP fails to mount in IA. Get serious, he has been behind, way behind in every survey ever held. Maybe, just maybe, his message doesn't resonate with the majority of Americans? Maybe most people think he's a buffoon esposing isolationist idealology. Yes he does promote isolationism, he thinks that if we bring the troops home that magically Al Queda & the attacks of Sept 11 with just magically go away. On this issue his lack of any grasp on the Jihadist idealology is evident.

We stayed out of the war in Europe, we were not going over there again. Well that worked out really well for the troops in Pearl Harbor. Sticking your head in the sand against radical extremists has always been shown to be effective! NOT!.

We either fight Al Queda & the jihadists over there on their streets or we fight them on ours. Given how porous our southern Boarder is it's a wonder we haven't been attacked again. Maybe, just maybe attacking them in thier back yard is giving them more to worry about?

I don't think that candidates should be excluded, but this is NOT the first time it has happened. Nobody complained when Ralph Nader was left out, & guess what, the Libertarian & green party candidates will get left out of the finals too! oh well.

Ok, time for someone to now call me a NAZI or a Globalist...... LOL

MW
    PatriotDreams wrote:

So says the great state of Texas.! I am embarrassed for you. Don't agree with me than move on huh? Wow such highly evolved thought! when do you enter first grade? In the fall? LOL see saying really stupid things does nothing for your argument.
    In the future, how about using a little more tact when responding to your fellow ALIPAC members. Furthermore, personal attacks on fellow members is a definite no no here.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast