Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW,

I was attacking no one. That is why I said LOL (Laugh out loud) It was an example of how stupid statements don't advance a discussion, rather they suppress it. I have been attacked here by several, mostly RP supporters. Yes I will attack Ron Paul, Huckabee, & others that have placed themselves in position to run our country, but I have not specifically attacked others here.

I do think, that many here ascribe to far too many conspiracy ideas vs seeing them as what they are, just really stupid ideas with devastating consequences that are being slipped past the American public.

I was debating people online, on the radio & in print about the NAU, NAFTA, Transcontinental Corridors while some of these people were off doing other things & enjoying life. I didn't just show up to the party, I have opposed the whole NAU /NAFTA since way before Bush the first. Since it first started to surface back in the late 60's.

While I oppose these tyranical ideas, I am not an isolationist that thinks we can simply lock our doors & all will be right with the world. We have to lead by strength, Economically, Militarily & MORALLY. Our country is in the craphole that it is because we have adopted a very liberal morality & have accepted behaviors that are tearing at the fabric of our soul & our country.

Decline & loss of freedom starts at home, not at the ballot box.

MW
    PatriotDreams wrote:

While I oppose these tyranical ideas, I am not an isolationist that thinks we can simply lock our doors & all will be right with the world. We have to lead by strength, Economically, Militarily & MORALLY. Our country is in the craphole that it is because we have adopted a very liberal morality & have accepted behaviors that are tearing at the fabric of our soul & our country.
    I agree, and that's why I'm supporting Duncan Hunter!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotDreams
    MW,
    We have to lead by strength, Economically, Militarily & MORALLY.
    Who the hell are you to decide what is MORAL? If you think marching into Iraq and killing a half million of their citizens is MORAL you need professional help.
    Decline & loss of freedom starts at home, not at the ballot box.
    I thought the ballot box WAS at home?!?!? I'm beginning to doubt your rationality, PD...

Pine,

I don't decide what is moral, that's not my job, but I get my Moral center from the 10 commandments. Clearly that says do not kill. Yet I have the suspicion that you as well as I would kill anyone seeking to harm our families? correct?

As for killing 500 thousand Iraq citizens, please quote your reference for this number. Sad as it might be to you, I would rather 100 Iraqi's die than one American.

I would kill a million Mexicans before I would surrender my country to them. I personally wished we enforced our southern border the way Mexico does theirs.

What's Moral? If you have to ask............ that answers it all doesn't it? There was a time in America that you didn't have to ask. We also didn't have to teach ethics in college either.

Our society has slipped from simple understandings of such simple concepts.

Last I looked the ballot box was in the public square not my living room.
    That is what I meant.

Banned
    Are we to impose our collective 'morality' on other nations by force?

The figure 500,000 has been in the public square from many sources. Whether it's exact or not I don't know.

Why are we killing Iraqis at all when we were attacked on 9/11 by Saudis?

Agreed on the border, why are 120 of our best BP in Iraq?

I didn't ask "What's moral?", did I?

Ethics in college?? I'm sure THAT'S an Orwellian scenario...

Yes ethics in college is Owellian no doubt.

It isn't about imposing our collective morality, but we don't live in a vacuum either. Ignoring the problems of the Middle East will not make them go away or not show up on our doorsteps here.

Wahabism is a definite threat. It is one of the sources for jihadist thought. The Saudis that attacked the US had not been in SA for a very long time. Most had spent time in Iraq & afghanistan. I don't believe in all aspects of the Iraq war, but I do know from soldiers I know personally that are there & have been there that the suge is working. That they are coming together as a people to build their country as a republic. That all while we are destabilizing Al Queda is a good thing. I would rather we fight them in the streets of Tikrit, then Brooklyn. So far the SA govt has been assisting to prosecute those found with connections to Al Queda.

Fight them there, or fight them here, that is the choice because they want a fight. They are not going to go away just because we pull out.

Iowa just seems to be a big poll, since only about 125,000 out of 3 million will participate and several times 3rd place winners have gone on to win the general election.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123