Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They are now saying per fed sources that at least 32 dead...

Something is really amiss here. They have locked down ALL schools in the area.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

can one person with a handgun really kill 32 people even with lots of Amno? I am not into guns so I just am wondering.

Wouldn't it have to be some kind of automatic weapon?

I just heard that the govenor of VA is in Asia today.
    Wonder if this could somehow be about policy? Just wondering.
    This just stinks. I can't believe one person did this

The BBC is publishing local witness accounts: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/talking_point/6561335.stm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes you can if you have multiple pre-loaded clips which this person did have. Each clip for a 9mm gun holds 15 rounds. As explained on Fox these clips can be changed rather quickly to reload. The death toll is rising no exact numbers yet. Supposedly they say the shooter then turned the gun on himself but that is not confirmed as yet. MSNBC is doing live streaming video from there now at:

http://link.toolbot.com/msn.com/74606
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There were 2 bomb threats last week in the Engineering bldgs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ABC says now at least 29 dead.

Clearification on the Asian man seen arrested in photo.
    He was a reporter who was covering the story a bit aggressivly and was removed from the area. This info was given to Fox by the co-worker of the man arrested. So, still looks like it was one shooter.

Sources say he was looking for his girlfriend. Please please tell me this is not a jilted lover going insane situation.

Fox reporting 32 Dead, untold injured.

God have mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    can one person with a handgun really kill 32 people even with lots of Amno? I am not into guns so I just am wondering.

Wouldn't it have to be some kind of automatic weapon?

I just heard that the govenor of VA is in Asia today.
    Wonder if this could somehow be about policy? Just wondering.
    This just stinks. I can't believe one person did this
    Autos plus the time element make it possible.

They/he could also have had more than one weapon.

He or they were certainly prepared and PREMEDITATED, imho.

Last I'm hearing is 32 dead ,27 injured, 2 guns used and that's about all. I had also heard it was an asian person who was the shooter....but they seem reluctant to say anything for sure.

It's surely insane......that's for sure. I heard one report where he made them get on the floor and shot them exicution style. There was one that made it out alive because he played dead.

How in the world was this guy able to shoot somebody in a dorm and get across campus to shoot all the others 2 hrs later?

MSNBC says Asian guy, too. Somebody said earlier enrollment in Engineering Dept was appx. 50% international mostly Chinese & Indian.

I cannot begin to imagine what parents of the dead and injured students are going through now. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

VT news conference scheduled at 4:30, right after Bush.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast