Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am sure there are peaceful Muslims - I hope all the ones in America are - one can hope.

I do agree, foreigners especially, if you don't want to obey Muslim law - then stay out their countries. That is not condoning Muslim law, but it is their law.

It angers me greatly when the illegals come to this country, break the law, and claim it is an unjust law, therefore should be ignored.

Muslims don't allow that - and we shouldn't either.

Do I think Muslims pose a threat - some of them absolutely - if you are talking terrorists. If you are talking just an attempt to change this country - I think a lot of them are.

But do we fix that by stirring up trouble in their countries? Do we fix that by destroying some country over there? How does that do anything. It angers and empowers the terrorists even more. It makes the Muslims flee the area and many come to the US and other western countries.

Would it not be better to stay out of their countries, out of their business, out of their government and clean out our own country.

They are going to bring 12,000 from Iraq. Have some of those people helped the US - I believe they have. The fact is, however, do some of them harbor anger and resentment for the death and destruction of their people and country? Common sense would tell you they do.

So, what exactly have we accomplished, bringing a large group into this country that might contain a few who hate us mightily. Remember, it only took 9 - and their ground support, of course, to do 911. Imagine the cover and support 12,000 refugees could provide for a handful of dangerous terrorists? Knowingly and unknowling.

That could be a death sentence economically into extreme poverty

I don't think so. I have not seen a starving, undernourished recent arrivee illegal here in Texas.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Should we all now rename our family pets?
    I wish I had a few of them to rename. I would go to town.

Mo-dog:

Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    dyehard,

This topic is not about the woman who was gang-raped and then punished for being a VICTIM.

This topic is about a teacher who DID NOT name a teddy bear, she simply allowed her Muslim STUDENTS to name the teddy bear Muhammed. The most popular kid in the class was named Muhammed and the kids decided it was a good name for their teddy bear, too.

And PLEASE, stop using the OLD Testament to justify your anti-Christian gibberish. It gets a little tiresome after awhile...

Seems the poster is living up to their name !

We have way too many muslim defenders here lately . Maybe they came over from Pauls site , lots of them there my first and last visit .

Seems the poster is living up to their name !

We have way too many muslim defenders here lately . Maybe they came over from Pauls site , lots of them there my first and last visit .
    I am a defender of the Muslim faith and Christian faith. All Muslims are not terrorist and all terrorist are not Muslims. Muslim defenders are not anti-Christain. I am able to see what is bad and what is good about religions and I am not going to apologize for that. And I am going to leave it at that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234