Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Bush Makes Satanic Hand Sign

Bush Makes Satanic Hand Sign In 911 Moment Of Silence 9-12-7

http://www.rense.com/general78/1ddn.htm

http://www.benfrank.net/nuke/inaug_prot ... -sign.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep, he worships his own god.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I don't like Bush at all, but I think this is a bit of a stretch.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    He makes that all the time. Just google it.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    He makes that all the time. Just google it.
    It could be a tic.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Ok... you believe it is a stretch.... I have heard many times that bush is a christian... I think that a christian would know what that sign means.... and a true cristian would avoid it like the plague.

I believe he is connected to the bilderburg group and wishes to bring this country into the new world order... The only way this country can fall is by the inside out... we are too powerful militarily... hence wide open borders waiting for the chaos to begin

I think he is not the Cristian he plays himself to be
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Ok... you believe it is a stretch.... I have heard many times that bush is a christian... I think that a christian would know what that sign means.... and a true cristian would avoid it like the plague.

I believe he is connected to the bilderburg group and wishes to bring this country into the new world order... The only way this country can fall is by the inside out... we are too powerful militarily... hence wide open borders waiting for the chaos to begin

I think he is not the Cristian he plays himself to be
    Well, I'll give you this. With Bush anything is possible.

Skull and Bones ...don't sound like a Sunday go to church group
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

MW
    americangirl wrote:

I agree.

That sign he's giving means "hook 'em horns." It's the University of Texas football rallying sign.

Remember, Bush was the Governor of Texas. Come on folks, Bush is definitely a putz, but he's no devil worshipper. This is, without a doubt, another instance of bloggers trying to create something that doesn't exist.

For the record, I too have given that hand sign on a number of occasions. I'm originally from Texas (left for college and military service). One of my sons, who has been spent most of his life in North Carolina uses that hand sign all the time (he's a big Texas football fan).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    americangirl wrote:

I agree.

That sign he's giving means "hook 'em horns." It's the University of Texas football rallying sign.

Remember, Bush was the Governor of Texas. Come on folks, Bush is definitely a putz, but he's no devil worshipper. This is, without a doubt, another instance of bloggers trying to create something that doesn't exist.

For the record, I too have given that hand sign on a number of occasions. I'm originally from Texas (left for college and military service). One of my sons, who has been spent most of his life in North Carolina uses that hand sign all the time (he's a big Texas football fan).
    Thanks for clearing that up, MW. I really couln't imagine Bush being a devil worshipper, though I CAN imagine him being a lot of other things (but I won't go there).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast