Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BUSH SCARES ME

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BUSH SCARES ME

Bush scares me.
    Every time I hear Bush say “I” it scare the hell out of me. This is not his country that he alone can do anything he want with it. It is not “his way or the highway,” but tell that to anyone that has opposed him. They resigned. I thought our government was “for the people, by the people” and not a "dictatorship." He do not have the sole right to make decisions concerning other people children. He is not the lone “decider.”
    He is going to stop arms from coming over from Iraq to protect the troops any way he can,( and that is good and I hope he does) but he will do nothing to stop terrorist, illegal aliens and drugs from coming over our border that is doing American citizens harm.
    We need to take our government back.
    Every time I hear him say “I’, I say “Oh, S#$@%T.”

dyehard:

I think he scares most everyone: right, left, middle, young, old, white, black, etc. It'll be a long and tenuous next couple of years, I'm sure.

See the [new] signature below:
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush has very few supporters anymore. He is a self-centered mad man whose only desire is to destroy America and adopt the NAU. How one man can do so much harm to our country is unbelievable but he is managing it. While the democrats are saying that don't support the NAU, they support allowing the continued invasion to America from the Southern borders and our other ports of entry.

Bush scares me but so does all the other politicans in congress. The elities real believe that Americans don't have the sense to know what America needs and that they are much smarter than rest of us.

But they don't have a clue what we deal with everyday! They live with their body guards behind their security gates, Have the best health care and retirement plan money can buy! While we Ameican taxpayers are trying to deal with the mess they create everyday!

Yep, Bush scares me but so does the thoughts of forked tongue Hillary, Give it all to the Illegals Kennedy, where am I now McCain and a number of other undocumented lose cannons we have sent DC.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Bush doesn't scare me. He makes me angry, but he doesn't scare me. He's like every other dirtbag politician who has a wholly separate agenda from the well-being of We the People.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Bush doesn't scare me. He makes me angry, but he doesn't scare me. He's like every other dirtbag politician who has a wholly separate agenda from the well-being of We the People.
    I couldn't have said it better. Doesn't matter what side of the political spectrum they claim, a scumbag is still a scumbag.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I'm hoping that with the info age growing more rapidly that the people will be able to learn more about the scum/dirt/wind bags and will be able to vote/keep them out of office because of it. I mean, forget Bush for a second. Could someone please explain to me how a crooked old man like John Murtha keeps getting re-elected? How about a shamed judge like Alcee Hastings? What about Governor Good Hair here in Texas? Barney Frank, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, ROBERT BYRD!!!!

If people would use their brains to vote and investigate these turkeys, look at their voting record and see how they live their personal lives, things could change. Hold these suckers accountable. Stop the nostalgia vote that keeps getting Kennedy re-elected. Don't vote for someone because of the color of their skin or their sex. Who cares!!! What will they do for the country, state, county, city, district, or the people? That's what matters.

Yes, some of the things Bush says and supports can be scary. Fortunately, we have the right to vote someone like him out of office. Unfortunately, many don't prepare themselves properly to exercise that important right. I find that scarier.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

April
    Dyehard wrote:

Every time I hear Bush say “I” it scare the hell out of me.
    Me too, Dyehard because everytime I hear him say I , it reminds me that he is not thinking of us. That is why we are fighting so hard to make him remember "we" are out here. He is not only scary , he is dangerous!

Quote Originally Posted by TyRANTosaur
    I'm hoping that with the info age growing more rapidly that the people will be able to learn more about the scum/dirt/wind bags and will be able to vote/keep them out of office because of it. I mean, forget Bush for a second. Could someone please explain to me how a crooked old man like John Murtha keeps getting re-elected? How about a shamed judge like Alcee Hastings? What about Governor Good Hair here in Texas? Barney Frank, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, ROBERT BYRD!!!!

If people would use their brains to vote and investigate these turkeys, look at their voting record and see how they live their personal lives, things could change. Hold these suckers accountable. Stop the nostalgia vote that keeps getting Kennedy re-elected. Don't vote for someone because of the color of their skin or their sex. Who cares!!! What will they do for the country, state, county, city, district, or the people? That's what matters.

Yes, some of the things Bush says and supports can be scary. Fortunately, we have the right to vote someone like him out of office. Unfortunately, many don't prepare themselves properly to exercise that important right. I find that scarier.
    Yup!
    Right on, TYRANT!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast