Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BUSH SCARES ME

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

http://www.captainsquartersblog.com/mt/ ... 009202.php

It seems that the desire to get out of Iraq without a victory is not so great as you pretend. It's all a matter of how the questions are posed.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by TyRANTosaur
    I'm hoping that with the info age growing more rapidly that the people will be able to learn more about the scum/dirt/wind bags and will be able to vote/keep them out of office because of it. I mean, forget Bush for a second. Could someone please explain to me how a crooked old man like John Murtha keeps getting re-elected? How about a shamed judge like Alcee Hastings? What about Governor Good Hair here in Texas? Barney Frank, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, ROBERT BYRD!!!!

If people would use their brains to vote and investigate these turkeys, look at their voting record and see how they live their personal lives, things could change. Hold these suckers accountable. Stop the nostalgia vote that keeps getting Kennedy re-elected. Don't vote for someone because of the color of their skin or their sex. Who cares!!! What will they do for the country, state, county, city, district, or the people? That's what matters.

Yes, some of the things Bush says and supports can be scary. Fortunately, we have the right to vote someone like him out of office. Unfortunately, many don't prepare themselves properly to exercise that important right. I find that scarier.
    Yup!
    Right on, TYRANT!
    It would be nice if we could vote him out of office, but we can't do it. He is there for 8 years and in 8 years he can do damage irreversible.
    Our votes do not mean anything. They keep doing what they want. This is not a government for the people and by the people.

If people would get informed, the chances of having better representation in government goes up. Look at the candidate's voting record and endorsements. The idea of voting by name recognition, or nostalgia, or "Man, that guy is articulate!", or by skin color or sex, or even by some fire and brimstone speech the person gave...those methods get us into the pickle we are in now.

I love our system of electing officials. The battle is finding and supporting the right candidate, and getting others to do the same.

The system is not the problem; it is voter incompetence. We have brains and are able to investigate and think on our own. We can find the info on a candidate if we truly want it. We just have to make the effort.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

If people would get informed, the chances of having better representation in government goes up. Look at the candidate's voting record and endorsements. The idea of voting by name recognition, or nostalgia, or "Man, that guy is articulate!", or by skin color or sex, or even by some fire and brimstone speech the person gave...those methods get us into the pickle we are in now.
    You forgot the best reason yet, TYRANT.......

cause he SEXY or Sooooooooo GOOD LOOKING
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh yeah, and that too.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    You forgot the best reason yet, TYRANT.......

cause he SEXY or Sooooooooo GOOD LOOKING
    Yup. All of the above. If Obama gets the nod it will be because he is "new" and a "change". If Hillary gets it, it will be because she brings the non-voters(those ignorant to politics and who probably don't know the first thing about her besides that she is a woman) to the polls.

Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Banned
    If either of them gets the nod it will likely be vote fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Was talking about democratic nomination. Who do you think will get it?
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Was talking about democratic nomination. Who do you think will get it?
    It's too early to say. Polls show that Hillary holds a 51% "would not vote for or probably would not for" poll number. Obama scares too many people with his background and questionable religious leanings. My personal guess is that the Hillary/Obama catfight is a distraction so that some other dirtbag can slip in with minimal scrutiny.

I think Albert Gore will jump in at the last minute. He is already campaigning, without even campaigning. He's up for an Oscar and the Nobel Peace Prize. He's just sitting back on watching the Obama/Hillary catfight, just waiting to pounce. He could beat the two of them.

How about a Gore/Obama ticket? Hillary has burned too many bridges and her little island is floating further away from the DNC coast.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast