Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BUSH SCARES ME

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TyRANTosaur
    I think Albert Gore will jump in at the last minute. He is already campaigning, without even campaigning. He's up for an Oscar and the Nobel Peace Prize. He's just sitting back on watching the Obama/Hillary catfight, just waiting to pounce. He could beat the two of them.

How about a Gore/Obama ticket? Hillary has burned too many bridges and her little island is floating further away from the DNC coast.
    You must have been watching Gleen Beck tonight, he thinks Little Al will probable run.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't watch Beck, but I am glad to see I'm not alone.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Keeping in mind that Mr. Bush is still a politician, and that no politician should ever get 100% support. To do so would create conditions that some of you are currently, and needlessly worrying about now. But in reality is nowhere near that level of negative concern. Also, looking at what is out there and whom we have to choose from I personally will continue my support for Mr. Bush. I believe his goals are for the well being of this country. His economic plans have and are still working. He did inherit the war on terror, and I feel he is doing the best he can with what the Democrats and far-left, along with the surrender nuts are handing him.

BUT, I strongly disagree with his current stand on immigration. Now, that is a topic of major concern, but not scary just yet. He and the GOP knows that most of America is against amnesty. So until he puts all his cards on the table, and I not wanting to “throw the baby out with the bath water” will continue to back him on most issues, except immigration.

Now that is what we must work on. We must let him know how we feel about immigration and/or amnesty by using the key weapon of money. For example; I have received a numbers of times, phone calls and membership forms in the mail to renew my membership in the RNC. And simple put, I tell them that I am waiting to see if Mr. Bush givens away the country to the illegal immigrants. And that if he dose, don’t count on my money for I will not be part the political party that did that.

Also, I have written my congressman a number of times stating my point of view on both Iraq and immigration. Actually, at his official government web site, and using my real name (you have to use it there), I have told him that I felt he and his fellow Democrats are traitors to our country and our troops, on both issues of Iraq, and with their willingness to give the country away to the illegal immigrants. How many of you can say that you have done that? After all, it is our basic right (after voting) to let our government officials know how we want our country run. We did not put them into office so they can do their thing until the next election. That would be foolish and irresponsible of us if we did. Remember, “They Work for us”, and that we did not elect them to tell us how to live our life, but rather to represent us, and do our bidding in DC. How many times in your life have you heard “Write you Congressman”? Well do it! It doesn’t matter if you voted for him/her or not, they are still answerable to the people. If I can expose my real self to my congressman, who is the right hand of Pelois, and the architect of the last election, Rahm Emanuel, and live to tell about it, then you can write yours. I feel I live in the most corrupt State, County, City, and Congressional District in the entire Country.

(Maybe just cut and paste the article below to them)
    http://www.senate.gov/
    http://www.house.gov/

Here is how our country viewed immigration 100 years ago;

Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Allow me update my post of yesterday. I have been away from the issue(s) for about a month tending to some personal things, and guess I may have lost insight and possibly gone a bit soft. Since yesterday I reviewed a number of things like the Roy Beck, and TJ Bonner videos, as well as viewing new and old discussions here at alipac.us. And then along with today’s news articles about the Mexican truckers, and the “super highway” (which one part of it is coming right through Chicago). And then with this news story of today: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/24/world ... anada.html. (I am normally not a fan of the NY Times, but they have it right today)

Well in short - by Bush having Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff and Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez at this meeting, he just put all his “Cards on the table” (referencing my commit in the last post). And the hand that Bush just played sucks, and now tells me his true intent.

So I proclaim today: I am no longer a Republican! I refuse to assonate my name with any group that is about to give the country away. I also could never be a Demarcate or be part of the loony-left ever again. (I tried that once in my younger years, but I grew up!) So I guess I’m a man without a party. (I know, I know – Who Cares?)

Where is Teddy Roosevelt when we need him? Only this time the charge would not be up San Juan Hill, but CAPAITAL HILL!

Side Bar FYI: I am a Rough Rider; I went to Roosevelt High School, class of 70 (that narrows it down to over 500 people). Anyway my point here is that I went online to the Chicago Schools and linked to my old school. And based on the demographics listed today they “F!#k-up” my school too. It shows it is now 89-94% Hispanic, which 78-83% get food aid (Free HOT breakfast and lunch). The first school shooting was about a year ago, and just last week a Hispanic gang bet to death a kid right on the street.

My real point in telling this is to highlight how the invasion is slowly taking over. Everything we hold near and dear to us, whether it be Our old School, Our Church, Our Neighborhood, or just a peaceful walk in the park (without soccer being in your face) is all going away. And it’s not just a matter of adjusting to change; IT’S AN INVASION, plain and simple. If it’s not in your area yet, just wait, it will be!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Banned
    Welcome to the Matrix, MadInChicago.

Bush scares me too! Everytime I hear him speak, it sounds like he has a role on an old "Twilight Zone" rerun, because he sounds so monotone and robotic.
    And I feel like saying, save your cute down-home quips for someone who wants to hear you say them. Like your wife Laura.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123