Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    And why cant they meet over the internet? They dont have to be face to face.
    For the same reason that Congress doesn't "Meet on the internet".
    They can use technology for their meetings. There is no reason not to do this.
    Exactly Red Pony! Im wondering why they could not do this for Copenhagen this week! Bunch of hippocrytes! Thousands of stretch limos and planes coming there, caviar etc. I wonder what size THAT carbon footprint is! I hate them all!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    And why cant they meet over the internet? They dont have to be face to face.
    For the same reason that Congress doesn't "Meet on the internet".
    They can use technology for their meetings. There is no reason not to do this.
    Exactly Red Pony! Im wondering why they could not do this for Copenhagen this week! Bunch of hippocrytes! Thousands of stretch limos and planes coming there, caviar etc. I wonder what size THAT carbon footprint is! I hate them all!
    Just the fuel expense must have been enormous. And then the food.....oh and the hotel accomodations. All very expensive. They all could have stayed home to do this. Then they would not need limos and planes (not to mention and pilot and chauffeur to drive them). I am sure they stayed at the highest end hotels and ....room service. Big bucks there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If the state legislature tried to hold their meeting over the internet it would be a race to see who could post comments like this first:

Now these people are so lazy they don't even want to get up and get dressed and travel to Sacramento to govern the most populous state in the country. They want to sit home in the underwear watching TV and try to govern the state in their spare time and still get paid for it.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If the state legislature tried to hold their meeting over the internet it would be a race to see who could post comments like this first:

Now these people are so lazy they don't even want to get up and get dressed and travel to Sacramento to govern the most populous state in the country. They want to sit home in the underwear watching TV and try to govern the state in their spare time and still get paid for it.
    They already govern in their spare time. And they play solitaire while they do it. So ...they might as well be at home. Btw, if they would DO THEIR JOBS, they would not be subject to such criticism. It is because everything is so EFFED UP that they are so closely scrutinized. If they were doing what WE ARE PAYING THEM TO DO, then they would not have this problem.

Furthermore, they dont actually have to be at home. They could conduct these meetings from their OFFICE THAT THE TAXPAYER IS PAYING FOR. But the office is in the area that they live. So....give me another reason why they cant use tech to save money.

Furthermore, they dont actually have to be at home. They could conduct these meetings from their OFFICE THAT THE TAXPAYER IS PAYING FOR. But the office is in the area that they live. So....give me another reason why they cant use tech to save money.
    First you would have to change the law to make internet meetings a legal way to conduct Official Legislature Business. You can't just do it. First you have to make it legal. You might get the young politicians to go along but the old politicians would fight most likely fight to the death to avoid this.

Second, You have to deal with tradition, "The American Way".

End of conversation. This is a waste of my time because it will never happen.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

First you would have to change the law to make internet meetings a legal way to conduct Official Legislature Business. You can't just do it. First you have to make it legal. You might get the young politicians to go along but the old politicians would fight most likely fight to the death to avoid this.

Second, You have to deal with tradition, "The American Way".

End of conversation. This is a waste of my time because it will never happen.
    They change laws all the time, in case you have not noticed. And..."The American Way"? Since when are our legislators worried about the American Way. If they were worried about that, we would not be flooded with illegals, and sending all the jobs overseas. It can be done. Who cares if the "old politicians" like it or not. If they dont like it let them pay for their own travel and lodging. If THEY HAD TO PAY FOR IT, THEY WOULD SOON "LIKE" THE IDEA OF USING TECH TO CONDUCT THEIR MEETINGS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123