Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

Great...since i'm a white male, I guess standing in front of Home Depot and or utilizing a day laborer site can be crossed off my list as potential sources of employment.

It just keeps getting better doesn't it!
    You could go to Save Our State and organize a protest in front of your Congresspersons office, demanding they kick out the illegals so you can get a job!!

Or ask your City to adopt an ordinance requiring all employers use e-verify.
    Yea...or maybe in can get the **** out of California and let mexico and the illegal invaders have it, as i'm getting sick and tired of writting letters/ calling my Congressman, House of Rep (Dana Rohrabacher...who is in the small minority of elected officials in this state who is on our side, but yet has been unable to promote any real change in this state, despite being in office almost 20 years . Diane feinstein and barbara boxer are worthless pieces of shit on this issue and I have stopped even trying to persuade then on this issue because it's pointless), participating in protests ( yes... I do that as well bowman) to no avail in this state!

But thanks for the suggestions....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep I hear what you are saying No Bueno. I would say check into Oklahoma.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12