Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Chavez snubs US

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Judy,

Venezuela is not alone, it's the other block, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguai,Ciba, Iran, China, they are together and the corruption in all this countries are terrible, the new electec president of Brasil is hosting Chaves now in Brazil and the people is very mad about this.
    Luis Inacio da Silva, Lula as he is called is a union president member and when he assumed the presidency everybody thought he was going to end corruption, but the corruption goes on and he says always he don't know anything about
    In Brazil they passed a law that you don't have to be able to read and write to vote, so EVERYBODY vote.
    The vote is compulsory, if you don't vote you cannot receive any benefit from the goverment, and in Brazil everybody receives $150.00/a month as retirement , plus health care from the goverment.
    Of course those who have some money never go to the goverment for helthcare,
    You talk about Chaves and Venezuela, all these dictators are the same, they are elected with fraud so, do you want to guide your searchs for percentage or polls in these countries don't let them fool you.
    I'm 65 years old now and I'm hear for 16 years . I've lived there all my life and I always liked to know politics. I can tell you none of these countries in South America, Central America is serious.
    None of their presidents are confiable.
    About you visiting Brazil if you decide to go I can give you some tips.I use to live in a very beautuful city Rio de Janeiro ..

Thanks minnie!! I understand the corruption in these countries. It is a way of life and will not change overnight if ever. But those trying to at least take care of their people, I will support them for the good things they do and criticize them for the bad things. I just don't want to criticize someone in Venezuela who for whatever reason is making life a little better for some of his people.

You will have to tell me all the tips when I get ready to make my trip ... I am so excited to know you are from Brazil. I have loved the vision of that country ever since I was a little girl and read about Brazilia and the new capital in the center of the country ... which at the time looked like the middle of nowhere on the map ... and I thought how odd to do that ... they must be thinking far into the future. Rio ... you have no idea how glamorous and exotic most Americans think Rio de Janeiro is and I would love to go there.

So we will stay in touch and you can tell me all the restaurants you can think of and places to visit!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

thanks Judy, I get very happy to know I can help you.
    Yes Brasilia is a place from nowhere and before Rio de Janeiro was the capital.
    Rio is really a very nice place especially if you like beaches. the restaurants are Internacional and the food is fantastic .
    There are some precautions to take, I'll tell you later.
    About the good for the people these goverments, they steal so much money that the poverty could be erradicated if the foreign bank accounts
    weren't so stuffed.
    The misery of the people becomes an industry to get money and raise taxes. and I could cite a lot of examples.
    Judy, you who lived here in America, not today's America but yesterday's America can not imagine what is the life of the poor people in these countries.
    I worked all my life, we had factory and we had 200 employees we use to work to the goverment we were forced to close down the factory not because of bankrupcy but because the corruption was so big we had to give money for everything we needed from top to bottom. So we quit.
    I say we because it was me and my ex husband the owners of this corporation and this company was very dear for us once we started it with 1 emplloyee and we implemented it till the size it was when we shut it down.
    So you see it's not as you think. They can do good, but they damage much more. If you go to Brazil you will understand what I'm talking about.

Thank you so much for telling me about your factory in Brazil. I'm so sorry you had to shut it down. Many companies here in recent years have experienced problems too and had to close. It is so sad to me to see people and investors work so hard and spend so much of their lives and money developing solid businesses only to then close to any reason associated with government action, unless it was unsafe or unhealthy then that is understandable, or government business policy.

I'm glad you are here minnie. I really am and look forward to working with you to save our nation and next year getting good tips and information for my trip to South America.

Keep up the good fight minnie. Americans may be slow sometimes ... but we know how to rally with the best of them!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If you decide to go, maybe you can post some of your stories and pictures here, it would be a great learning experience for all of us, and a chance to see a part of the world that most of us will never see.

Oh great idea, neese!! Yes I will do that if it all works out.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011