Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How convienent for Cheney to say that when he's a multimillionaire and he's not affected by the same policies he enacts that puts millions of American citizens on the unemployment line. It's not like he's the one that has to foot the bill for all the spending he and Jorge do.

Why don't you do us a favor Dick and take yourself and Jorge out for some quail hunting and may the best shot win?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Why don't you do us a favor Dick and take yourself and Jorge out for some quail hunting and may the best shot win?
    Good idea! Just let us hope it's not the quail, ducks or other riff raff (and I'm NOT referring to the wildlife here at least not the birds or other creatures much deserving of a life than the trash now calling themselves congress critters) THAT get targeted.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by obbop
    America has a HUGE balance of trade deficit; we import MUCH more than we export.

Thus, our economy absolutely relies upon internal spending to keep things going.

If too many people save too much the unemployment numbers will soar.

And, it will be the working poor that are hit first and hardest.

Sorry to be so repetitive but that vile scum's spewing is merely indicative that, yes, Virginia, there IS class warfare within the USA.

Rather than save, may I, as one of MILLIONS of working poor, suggest that my fellow underclass bretheren attempt to quit working for six months.

Leave the agricultural fields. Leave the packing houses. Park those semi-trucks.

Let those grocery store shelves empty.

Let the elite class realize that those who labor for little, who are suffering at the hands of the elites, wield the TRUE power.

Let the port workers walk away. Freight handlers at the airports....go home.

Let the elite class be forced out of the country to get their food and supplies; they can afford to do so.

Once they are gone, go back to work and do not allow the elite class back in.

We can rebuild, re-create, start anew....... where team work results in the entire team getting rewarded, not just the coaches.

Of course....keep the personal initiative aspect open so hard work, intelligent work, innovation is rewarded. Just ensure that the entire team....all the honest hard-working Americans can labor at a wage that at least keeps a 2nd-world lifestyle away.

It can be done. But, not with the elite class running the show the way they do now.
    Obhop,

I've read many of your posts and you speak a great deal of truth. I hope that sometimes when others try to discourage you or others as pessimistic that it doesn't discourage you from the truth and reality you so often speak about.

There is a benefit to keeping a happy face and promoting "happy talk" about what is happening in the good old USA; however, there comes the time when caring American citizens just have to admit "What the F," and sometimes, "Whatever." This isn't to say that I have, or that others should just give up; it's a reality check that very few politicians give a damn about not only American citizens but the future of the USA.

I'm a cynic, and have grown more and more so over the years! Here's one of my favorite websites.

The Cynic's Sanctuary
    http://www.i-cynic.com/whatis.asp

As a main page quote says a cynic is really an idealist at heart that just so happens to have had his or her rose-colored glasses broken.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12