Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fair Taxing some people will never get a rebate because the government will pay creditors for you. The hospital bill you could not and cannot afford to pay due to surviving.

There are reasons why the rich really wants this taxing system - stop and wonder why everyone - then think about it for a while.

Related to Wealth of a Few Who Gain the System:
    Pension/Salary/Benefits CONGRESS; Poll/Vote
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-126464.html

"We the People" have got to get TERM LIMITS and NO SPOUSAL BENEFITS for ELECTED OFFICIALS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Yes I've read the entire text of HB 25 multiple times. .... The FairTax legislation, HB 25 repeals all social security tax for both employer and employee, repeals all federal income taxes on corporations, businesses and individuals, repeals all federal capital gains taxes on corporations, businesses, partnerships and individuals, repeals all federal income tax on interest, dividends and gifts, and repeals all federal estate taxes.

Stop making things up! Only a constitutional amendment can repeal Congress's power to lay and collect thoes taxes.

What H.R. 25 says is the 16th Amendment “should be repealed.â€

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Fair Taxing some people will never get a rebate because the government will pay creditors for you. The hospital bill you could not and cannot afford to pay due to surviving.

There are reasons why the rich really wants this taxing system - stop and wonder why everyone - then think about it for a while.

Related to Wealth of a Few Who Gain the System:
    Pension/Salary/Benefits CONGRESS; Poll/Vote
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-126464.html

"We the People" have got to get TERM LIMITS and NO SPOUSAL BENEFITS for ELECTED OFFICIALS.
    I'm not rich, vmonkey56, neither is my sister, neither is my mother, neither is my grandma, neither are my aunts and uncles, neither are our husbands, neither are our friends, and we all support the FairTax.

The hospital bill you can't afford now you would be able to afford under the FairTax, because you'll have more money to pay it with or buy health insurance so the insurance company pays it for you, all you have to do is pay your deductible and keep your premiums paid up and under the FairTax you'll have the money you earn in hand to do that.

In fact the rich really haven't come out in support of it, because they want to keep their loopholes so people like Theresa Heinz can earn 2 or 3 million a year in tax exempt interest off tax exempt bond investments and pay less tax than my mom does on Social Security.

www.fairtax.org
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by johnwk
    Yes I've read the entire text of HB 25 multiple times. .... The FairTax legislation, HB 25 repeals all social security tax for both employer and employee, repeals all federal income taxes on corporations, businesses and individuals, repeals all federal capital gains taxes on corporations, businesses, partnerships and individuals, repeals all federal income tax on interest, dividends and gifts, and repeals all federal estate taxes.

Stop making things up! Only a constitutional amendment can repeal Congress's power to lay and collect thoes taxes.

What H.R. 25 says is the 16th Amendment “should be repealed.â€

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No one claims we're repealing Congress's power to lay taxes. We're repealing tax laws and tax code, not power to lay taxes, not the 16th Amendment. That has to be done separately, and you're invited to do it. In fact there's a FairTax group drawing the amendment as we speak.
    Exactly. What H.R. 25 proposes is exactly what I have stated: [b][i]What H.R. 25 says is the 16th Amendment “should be repealed.â€

No one claims we're repealing Congress's power to lay taxes. We're repealing tax laws and tax code, not power to lay taxes, not the 16th Amendment. That has to be done separately, and you're invited to do it. In fact there's a FairTax group drawing the amendment as we speak.
    Exactly. What H.R. 25 proposes is exactly what I have stated: [b][i]What H.R. 25 says is the 16th Amendment “should be repealed.â€

Judy I never said you were rich. But I do hope you and yours will have a jobs if this Fair Tax ever happens.

And I hope that the elitist of the country will donate to charities if they want to.

Then I hope the Charities will give to the poor without jobs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

1. I for one don't want to wait to pass the Fairfax
    I’m sure you don’t, especially when the alleged fair tax is a “progressiveâ€

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Judy I never said you were rich. But I do hope you and yours will have a jobs if this Fair Tax ever happens.

And I hope that the elitist of the country will donate to charities if they want to.

Then I hope the Charities will give to the poor without jobs.
    Oh I know that you didn't say that, you said the rich support the FairTax and I was pointing out that none of the people I know personally who support the FairTax are rich.

Well, since we're losing jobs now faster than the government can or will count and report them, and since the FairTax creates jobs because it frees up investment and makes our economy more efficient and productive and will both retain and create a lot of new jobs, but to save our job market, we have to restore protected trade and stop illegal immigration.

Every individual who wants to give to charity will continue to do so, elitists, middle class, even low income families, just as they do now, they just won't do so at another taxpayer's expense and corporations will also continue to give to true charities because they think it's a good PR move which for most gifts to true charities it is a good PR move. But, corporations will stop giving to fake charities like National Council of La Raza because they will no longer have a tax benefit for doing so, instead they'll be keeping their money and hiring new workers with it, which is what they should have been doing all along.

1. I for one don't want to wait to pass the Fairfax
    I’m sure you don’t, especially when the alleged fair tax is a “progressiveâ€

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast