Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh wait its already screwed up watch this!!

http://cbs4denver.com/local/cinco.denve ... 16109.html
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Where's ICE?
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I have no Idea where ICE was Ill I know is federal street is for about 120 blocks looks just like Mexico nothing in english at all. Thats where I was held up in traffic when those "Celebrators" pulled guns on me!!!!! Federal is a Sesspool!
    Oh and isn't nice how that they blame the police for starting the problem!

Did you report that to the police? Dang! I'd be madder than all get out if someone pulled a gun on me. And yeah, I thought it was real nice that they blamed the police. They were probably mouthing him. They could have thrown it down there themselves trying to cause trouble. Who knows.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Heck yeah I reported it! The cops told me that with all the other crap that they had going on it was a low priority because no shots were fired, and It would be too hard to find the people responsible because they had a licence plate from Mexico and that they could not look it up. I think that they were just basically saying that they were too busy and no one was shot so they were done with me and my complaint was noted! I still makes me so mad.

I had no clue what Cinco de Mayo is about so googled it.

So what is all the fuss about? Winning one battle against the French.

But little is said about the fact that on May 5, 1862, a badly trained and poorly equipped Mexican army defeated the French army, considered at the time to be the most powerful in the world, in the Battle of Puebla, a heroic landmark that did not prevent a short-lived French empire in Mexico.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opin ... 6574.story

Looking for a reason to celebrate? Break out a bottle of tequila, or at least a bag of tortilla chips—it's time for Cinco de Mayo (Fifth of May). Although it is often referred to as Mexico's Independence Day, Cinco de Mayo actually marks the 1862 battle in Puebla when a small, outnumbered Mexican army defeated the French, a turning point in Mexico's struggle for independence.

Just Another Gringo Holiday . . .
    Not to put a damper on the festivities, but Cinco de Mayo is a holiday that is in fact more beloved by Americans than Mexicans. "I couldn't get over how it was a big holiday on one side of the border, the American side," commented a mystified Mexican student studying in El Paso.

One American traveler, after spending a lackluster Cinco de Mayo in central Mexico, learned from a shopkeeper that it was just "a gringo holiday made to sell Mexican beer to Americans."................
    http://www.infoplease.com/spot/cinco.html

If American's celebrated every battle our military won..........

"When in Mexico the U.S. State Department reminds U.S. citizens to avoid participating in demonstrations and other activities that might be deemed political by Mexican authorities. The Mexican Constitution prohibits political activities by foreigners, and such actions may result in detention and/or deportation."
    U.S. State Department
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks MyAmerica so my question is if we the "gringo", started this Holiday here how do we stop it? I mean it's not even a real holiday it's just like an increased crime day. I guess retailers selling Mexican beer benefit a little bit but at what cost to the public? I guess I'm still mad about what happened to me years ago on federal, but it definitely was not any holiday that I have ever been apart of, nor would I like to be a part of in the future.

93 camaero Another instance of their coming across the border, breaking laws, and our policemen not able to do anything about it or not wanting to.

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Oh wait its already screwed up watch this!!

http://cbs4denver.com/local/cinco.denve ... 16109.html

LOL...that cop who threw thier flag on the ground should have peed on it-or at the very least did a burn out on it with his cruiser.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast