Commissioner: Now is the time for citizens to demand active resistance by their local officials.

by MICHAEL PEROUTKA on APRIL 3, 2013

The purpose of our government is to protect us from lawlessness, but history tells us that governments themselves can become lawless. When this happens we need local officials with wisdom and courage to impose on our behalf. That is why I am pleased to know Carroll County Commissioner Richard Rothschild, who is an elected official willing to stand and do his duty. I am asking you to give your attention and your support to Commissioner Rothschild. – Michael Peroutka

Across Maryland, people are scared. They fear their government has become perverted and our Constitution is being shredded.

People ask, “Why do they do this”?

Well, “They do this to us because we let them. In our efforts to be reasonable, we have demonstrated we will tolerate the intolerable… and THIS IS A MISTAKE.”

Clearly, to preserve freedom, locally elected officials have become our citizens last line of defense against government run a-mock.

This begs the question “what does it mean to ethically up hold the oath of office”? Faced with a choice between pretended legislation that encroaches on Constitutional rights verses upholding our oath to the Constitution — what should we do?

Well, our rights come from God and the role of government under the Constitution is to protect these rights. I believe our oath to the Constitution demands local officials adopt resolutions to preserve citizens’ gun rights and encourage elected sheriffs to do the same.

One thing is clear. If the price of liberty is eternal vigilance, NOW is the time for citizens to demand active resistance by their local officials.

Tell Congress to Reject ALL Gun-Control Legislation! Blast Faxes and Sign the Petition.

Tagged as: Commissioner Richard Rothschild, law enforcement, michael anthony peroutka

http://www.conservativeactionalerts....cal-officials/