Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Is the Congress Castrating the CIA to Protect Pelosi?

Launch a formal investigation into yet another secret CIA program, Leon Panetta
    Is the Congress Castrating the Intelligence Community to Protect Pelosi?

By Jim Kouri
    Tuesday, July 14, 2009

In an obvious effort to protect the Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi—whom many believe has been deceptive in her statements regarding the Central Intelligence Agency—House Democrats, with the help of the Director of Central Intelligence Leon Panetta went on the attack over the weekend.

Democrats said that they expect to launch a formal investigation into yet another secret CIA program that was not disclosed to Congress for almost eight years.

House intelligence committee Democrats said the inquiry would examine both the nature of the still-secret program and the decisions to keep congressional oversight committees in the dark about its existence. Over this past weekend, Americans were fed a steady stream of news stories aimed at the Democrats favorite targets—George W. Bush and Dick Cheney.

“There’s a unique perspective to all of this political bickering: rather than attempting to protect Americans from the threat of terrorist attacks, House Democrats seek political gain by continuing to invoke the names of George Bush and Dick Cheney. They believe hatred of the Bush Administration benefited the left-wing in the last two election cycles, and there is the added benefit of taking the focus off their Queen Bee, Nancy Pelosi, who many believe lied about what she knew and when she knew it,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think Congress is trying to take the attention away from other things that Obama is doing. I also think his poll numbers are tanking big time and they are trying to take attention away from that. Then there is that little nagging - is he a citizen thing? - and Congress attacking the CIA would help take attention away from that.

I think the CIA issue is nothing but a cover up for other things.

I put the news article in wrong place....
    What part of illegal don't you understand?