Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congressman Tells Activists That Fighting for the Constitution is a Losing Battle

Congressman Tells Activists That Fighting for the Constitution is a Losing Battle

July 16, 2012

in Front Page, Politics
    Jake

By Jake | I'm all about sound money. I believe that printing fiat dollars from thin air and creating instant debt by the FED has impoverished our country. WE THE PEOPLE, demand a full audit of the Federal Reserve
    Opinions from Liberty Crier contributors and members are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of The Liberty Crier.

Comments from the YouTube description: What happens when Congressman Paul Gossar (R) Congressman tells Conservative Activists that fighting for the Constitution is a losing battle? Watch the reactions as Unite In Action’s Director of Legal Affairs Kris Anne Hall and 912 Project National Co-Chair, Unite In Action President, Stephani Scruggs respond.

This took place at The National Republican Club of Capitol Hill, commonly known as the Capitol Hill Club, in Washington DC on June 28th, 2012 with Michelle Bachmann, Rep. Gosar and several other members of congress as well as The Tea Party.Net. with syndicated talk show host Rusty Humphries as the MC.

I am sure there were many who told our founding fathers that the Revolution was a losing battle. I am sure Lincoln heard the same in the early days of the Civil War. We sure as hell did hear it during the Korean War and the Viet Nam War. The difference is that our founding fathers had faith in what they were fighting for, and stuck to it. Likewise, so did Lincoln. However, during Korea and Viet Nam the naysayers in Washington and the media made the losing battle concept a self-fulfilling prophecy as opposed to being a rallying cry for faith, cohesion, and re-energized efforts. Let's hope they do not do the same to efforts to save and preserve the US Constitution.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO