Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Conspiracy Kooks Who Believe Fluoride Saps Bodily Fluids Given Boost by Harvard

Conspiracy Kooks Who Believe Fluoride Saps Precious Bodily Fluids Given Boost by Harvard

May 19, 2014

Windows Media

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: You know, when I first moved to Sacramento, California, 1984, and began what would become this program, it was October, I think, 15th of 1984. I think that's the anniversary start date. And of course I was in town for a month prior in and out. One of the things that you do as a newly arrived air personality is get familiar with the town. It's a talk show, people would be calling about local things. This is when I offered to move to Rio Linda if they would rename it Limbaugh, California. They didn't. I tried the same thing with West Sacramento. They refused the offer. They're still paying the price, both places.
    Anyway, I'm driving around to learn about the community, who lives where, what the various neighborhoods are, two military bases at the time, and it's how I found Rio Linda, accidentally. I was driving around one of the military bases and Rio Linda was nearby. I saw the population sign. Well, I saw the city limits sign but there was no population. Normally the number of people that live there is on the sign. And it just said "Rio Linda." So I drove through it, and that's when I saw what I saw. Washing machines and automobiles up on concrete blocks in the front porch of houses on the main drag.
    I went back and said, "You gotta tell me about Rio Linda. What is the story of Rio Linda?" And I got the low-down on Rio Linda and I've since put 'em on the map. Well, shortly after doing the program I quickly learned there's a regular caller, or was. I think his name was Dave, but I'm not sure. He called every show in town, and he had one thing that he cared about. He believed that fluoride in the drinking water was a communist plot, much like in Dr. Strangelove. He thought the communists were corrupting our precious bodily fluids and that they were doing it with fluoride.
    I had never heard of the fluoride conspiracy until arriving in Sacramento, so I had to do some fast acting and learn about the fluoride conspiracy. It was part of the New World Order, part of the Trilateral Commission one-world government, I learned, that put fluoride in the drinking water and somehow it enables David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski to take over the world. And that's all this guy called about. I tried to have as much fun with it as I could, but after a while regular callers are not kosher because it doesn't sound like anybody else is calling if they get on all the time. So I issued a hard fast rule that this guy gets on once a year.
    Well, that infuriated him. When he did get through he just really doubled down on the theory. I dispatched with it, I cast it aside and effectively removed it as a topic 'cause it was fringe and not the kind of thing I was interested in. So imagine my surprise, I'm doing show prep over the weekend, and I run across this headline: "Harvard Study Confirms Fluoride Reduces Children's IQ." And then imagine my surprise after reading this, I found out in the comments that a lot of people believe it.
    "A recently-published Harvard University meta-analysis funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has concluded that children who live in areas with highly fluoridated water have 'significantly lower' IQ scores than those who live in low fluoride areas. In a 32-page report that can be downloaded free of charge from Environmental Health Perspectives, the researchers said: A recent report from the U.S. National Research Council (NRC 2006) concluded that adverse effects of high fluoride concentrations in drinking water may be of concern and that additional research is warranted." Of course it is.
    "To summarize the available literature, we performed a systematic review and meta-analysis of published studies." And they found that "effects of fluoride on your brain include: Damage to your hippocampus, reduction in lipid content, exacerbation of lesions induced by iodine deficiency, impaired antioxidant defense systems." In other words, you get stupider, your IQ plummets the more fluoride in your system. It's back. The whole thing is recycling again, and it's been given credibility here as having come from Harvard. And now people are glomming on to it. This is cutting-edge society stuff here, folks. Just want to warn that you may be hearing about this.

END TRANSCRIPT

Related Links

Huffington Post: Harvard Study Confirms Fluoride Reduces Children's IQ

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...ost_by_harvard
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

"STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES" -Forrest Gump

They must have some serious fluoridated water issues in California
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)