Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GEMINI IS RIGHT. THEY KNOW WHERE THE TOMATOES CAME FROM....THEY JUST DONT WANT TO SAY. AND WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL. EVEN IF THEY SAY AN AMERICAN COMPANY HERE IS RESPONSIBLE....WE HAVE TO FIND OUT WHERE THE TOMATOES WERE ACTUALLY GROWN. JUST BECAUSE A COMPANYS HEADQUARTERS ARE IN USA DOES NOT MEAN THEY GROW THEIR CROPS IN USA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

According to the FDA, Florida tomatoes are safe to eat. Here's the link to the story. Sorry, couldn't manage to find "printable version" option.

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/6/1 ... _eat.html#
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

I saw on cnn last night I believe it was on the crawl at the bottom where it gives you news updates that the contaminated tomatoes were either from Florida or Mexico. So Florida has not been ruled out, according to the FDA.

Quote Originally Posted by gemini282
    I saw on cnn last night I believe it was on the crawl at the bottom where it gives you news updates that the contaminated tomatoes were either from Florida or Mexico. So Florida has not been ruled out, according to the FDA.
    I wonder why they changed their story? Florida was cleared the other day. I posted the link to an article a few posts earlier in this thread.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini282
    I wonder why they changed their story? Florida was cleared the other day. I posted the link to an article a few posts earlier in this thread.
    I have no idea why unless they just threw Florida under the bus so Mexico wasn't the only one blamed. I did find it odd that Florida had been cleared and then to have read that they indeed were not cleared as had been first reported I wanted more information than an update at the bottom of my tv screen. Especially when people are sick and hasn't there been a death linked to the contaminated tomatoes?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123