Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Could McCain be rejected?

What would it take for McCain to be denied the nomination at the convention?

Suppose there was something that could cause McCain to implode?

What would it be?

If it could happen, then who?

Ron Paul confirms that the likelihood of a brokered convention is greatly diminished, that he will NOT run a Third Party campaign in 2008 and that he will remain in the GOP to focus on his re-election to Congress.

Who does that leave?

The Constitutional Party?
    http://www.constitutionparty.org/

McCain the Republican Party will have to do better than that!

PFWAG, has the Constitution Party found a canidate yet?

Re: Could McCain be rejected?

Quote Originally Posted by PFWAG
    What would it take for McCain to be denied the nomination at the convention?

What would it be?

If it could happen, then who?

Ron Paul confirms that the likelihood of a brokered convention is greatly diminished, that he will NOT run a Third Party campaign in 2008 and that he will remain in the GOP to focus on his re-election to Congress.

Who does that leave?

The Constitutional Party?
    http://www.constitutionparty.org/
    Your information is several months old. He is still in the race, and has not stepped down. The quote about the diminished chance of a brokered convention was predicated on Romney's dropping out. Old news.
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

I believe Ron Paul is in it to the finish. Time will tell how it turns out.

So "you" are telling me Paul is in it to the convention?

If so, returning to the topic, what would it take for McCain to be denied the nomination at the convention?

What would it be?

I believe it is a nuclear sized http://www.victimsofillegalaliens.com/ dropped on America right before the convention. Done correctly, it could cut McCain off at the knees.

In any case, I went from Tancredo, to Hunter, to Thompson. At the very start, I told myself I would draw the line at Romney and Paul.

I will not vote for McCain even if that means Obama gets elected.

As the Hazleton Mayor proved, illegal immigration is a winning issue for Americans from both parties. When is the last time that a candidate was nominated by BOTH political parties? Probably never.

Paul would do himself a favor if he took a tougher stance on illegal immigration.

If the figures on this site are accurate www.whowouldtheworldelect.com.
    It's pretty obvious that there was massive voter fraud during the primaries.

Nice poll 5.

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    Nice poll 5.
    I can't take credit for that. I found it on the brainwashing thread http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-111387.html

I just find it hard to believe that a man who is so highly favored in the polls would 'honestly' be so soundly rejected at the polls.

I wonder just what we would find if we gave the votes to a disinterested neutral third party to be recounted just what they would find.

How many for McCain, How many for Paul and How many should not have been voting at all.

Whatever happened to the votes they were recounting in that one state a while back. New Hamphire, where Pauls' people raised the money for a recount? Anyone know?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    PFWAG wrote:

In any case, I went from Tancredo, to Hunter, to Thompson. At the very start, I told myself I would draw the line at Romney and Paul.
    Yep, I wasn't much of a Romney fan either and Paul never was a consideration. Hunter was pretty much my first and last choice.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast