Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Whatever happened to the votes they were recounting in that one state a while back. New Hamphire, where Pauls' people raised the money for a recount? Anyone know?
    I didn't hear about that.
    The fact that it went nowhere makes me more suspicious than ever of fraud.

I've sort of looked into it but the stories of the recount are convoluted and indecisive. Just like the vote counts I suppose. The only straight forward article mentioning Ron Paul was this one.

Italian newspaper suggests Hilary Clinton's victory in New Hampshire was a miracle of technology

Edited by Peter Tremblay

Il Giornale, reports that all Democratic candidates except Hillary Clinton made gains when the New Hampshire ballots were manually tabulated, while Ms. Clinton made inexplicably large gains where ballots were tabulated by computerized scanners.

According to the report, Republican maverick candidate Ron Paul should have finished third in the Republican primary rather than fifth. Thus, it would appear that both Barack Obama and Ron Paul were the primary targets of vote-rigging operations in New Hampshire.

Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter, who has earned recognition as one of the foremost authorities on election procedures, has frequently pointed out that the United States of America does not meet international criteria for electoral security.

Snip...

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/hom.../22/02148.html

This one was also interesting;

Huge Diebold Disparities Uncovered In New Hampshire Recount
    Memory cards missing as attorney voices concerns about transparency

Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet
    Friday, January 18, 2008

Huge disparities between votes cast on Diebold electronic voting machines and actual hand counted tallies are emerging during the New Hampshire recount, with Hillary Clinton gaining the most from over a hundred unaccounted for votes in one Manchester Ward.

The recount in Manchester's Ward 5 revealed a disparity whereby establishment candidates received over a hundred 'black hole' votes between them that could not be tallied during the hand count.

========Diebold Result=====Hand Count

CLINTON ............683.......................619
    EDWARDS...........255.......................217
    OBAMA................404...................... 365

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...isparities.htm

Or for a video go here;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txoLlfrBENk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12