Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Damning new footage shows cowardly cop standing by during FLA. high school shooting

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    The problem is you jumped to the conclusion before all the evidence was in. This was just released today. The radio call proving he lied when he said the shots were coming from the field was just a couple of days ago. When people, like you, jump to a conclusion before they have the facts, that damage can be irreversible. So I can't praise you!
    I had what I felt was enough information to make a fair judgement and that is exactly what I did. Bottom line, my judgement was correct. Just because you felt you didn't have enough information, did not mean I didn't. You and I are different people with different life experiences to draw from to which we base our perceptions on. Whereas you feel you needed more information, I had all I felt was necessary to make a sound and practical determination.

I'm not looking for or expecting any praise for being right. It is what it is and that's it. If you want to feel my judgement was a lucky guess, go ahead. However, I feel my judgement, based on the information that was available at the time, was sound.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    I had what I felt was enough information to make a fair judgement and that is exactly what I did.
    And that was my first thought as well as President Trump's. But I pointed to Richard Jewel who was judged guilty before the fact were known.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Bottom line, my judgement was correct.
    And a broken clock is correct twice a day!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    You and I are different people with different life experiences to draw from to which we base our perceptions on. Whereas you feel you needed more information, I had all I felt was necessary to make a sound and practical determination.
    I still think I'm right!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    No, that isn't right, they're there by the golf cart and that doorway for just a second and then take off down the sidewalk, run back and forth to the left and then to the right and disappear behind that building out of sight.
    There are several videos that were released. We must be looking at two different ones. The one I saw, in part, is at Sun Sentinel. Peterson and a school employee are standing talking. Suddenly they look in the direction of the gunfire. They hop in the golf cart and drive off. Different camera angles show them going to the building. Then another camera shows them going to the building. The school employee goes in, but Peterson stays there. According to the article, he stayed there for about 25 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    There are several videos that were released. We must be looking at two different ones. The one I saw, in part, is at Sun Sentinel. Peterson and a school employee are standing talking. Suddenly they look in the direction of the gunfire. They hop in the golf cart and drive off. Different camera angles show them going to the building. Then another camera shows them going to the building. The school employee goes in, but Peterson stays there. According to the article, he stayed there for about 25 minutes.
    Oh, okay, we must be. Well, we already knew that once he got to building 1200 where the shooting was he waited outside.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

By Kathleen Joyce | Fox News

Police: Maryland school shooter is dead

A female student and a male student were wounded in the attack; sheriff says a resource officer fired at the shooter at Great Mills High School.

A gunman who shot and wounded two students at Great Mills High School in Maryland was killed Tuesday after engaging an armed school resource officer, an official said.

The shooter was the only fatality. A female student was critically injured and a male student was also shot but is in stable condition at a hospital, authorities said.

"Our school resource officer was alerted to the event. he pursued the shooter, engaged the shooter, fired a round at the shooter," St. Mary's County Sheriff Tim Cameron said. "The shooter fired a round as well. In the hours and days to come, we'll be able to determine if our school resource officer's round struck the shooter."

St. Mary's Sheriff@firstsheriff

Anyone with information regarding the Great Mills High School shooting please call 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324)
    8:55 AM - Mar 20, 2018

The resource officer, who wasn't immediately identified, was not injured. Cameron said the gunman died after being transported to a local hospital.

A shooting was reported Tuesday morning at Great Mills High School in Maryland. (GMHS)

Earlier, the school was placed on lockdown and students were being evacuated to Leonardtown High School to be reunified with their parents.

The Maryland State Police along with the FBI and agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms are on the scene assisting with the investigation. The scene at the school which has about 1,600 students and is near the Patuxent River Naval Air Station was said to be "contained."

Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan tweeted Tuesday his office was “closely monitoring the situation at Great Mills High School.”

Governor Larry Hogan

@GovLarryHogan

We are closely monitoring the situation at Great Mills High School. @MDSP is in touch with local law enforcement and ready to provide support. Our prayers are with students, school personnel, and first responders.
    6:03 AM - Mar 20, 2018

“Maryland State Police is in touch with local law enforcement and ready to provide support. Our prayers are with students, school personnel, and first responders,” Hogan wrote.

House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer, D-Md., was en route to the high school, which is in his district, Fox News learned. He tweeted that he will be present for a press conference regarding the shooting at 1 p.m. ET.

Steny Hoyer

@WhipHoyer

I will be joining Sheriff Cameron for a press conference at 1:00 p.m. on the shooting this morning at Great Mills High School. https://twitter.com/firstsheriff/status/976116049509830656 …
    8:42 AM - Mar 20, 2018

Terrence Rhames, 18, a student at the school, told the Baltimore Sun he was standing with friends before class began when he heard a gunshot. He said he started to run and believed he saw a girl fall nearby.

“I just thank God I’m safe,” Rhames said. “I just want to know who did it and who got injured.

Jake Heibel, the principal of the school, told parents last month that the school had investigated threats of a possible shooting and found they were "not substantiated." Heibel told parents that school officials interviewed two students in February who were overheard mentioning a school shooting and found that they posed no threat.

His letter was posted on the local news site The Bay Net.

However, Heibel said the school still increased its security after social media posts about a possible school shooting "circulated quite extensively."

Also last month, St. Mary's County Sheriff's office said it arrested two teenage boys for "Threats of Mass Violence" and a 39-year-old man on related charges after the teens made threats about a potential school shooting at Leonardtown High School, a high school about 10 miles from Great Mills. Police said they obtained a search warrant that led to them finding semi-automatic rifles, handguns and other weapons, along with ammunition.

The school is located about 60 miles from Washington, D.C.

The incident comes more than a month after the school shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla. That massacre, carried out by a former student, left 17 people dead. The shooting also comes days before some 500,000 people were expected to march Saturday in Washington, D.C. to protest gun violence and push for gun control legislation.

This is a breaking news story. Check back for updates.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/20...-confirms.html

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

• Reuters
      Florida school shooting suspect's brother held on $500,000 bail

Zachary Cruz, 18, told deputies he went to the campus of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, to “reflect on the school shooting and to soak it in,” according to the arrest report. During Cruz's court appearance on Tuesday, a Broward ...
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

NO AMNESTY

They're well paid in Broward County.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Broward County Sheriff Department Salary | PayScale
    https://www.payscale.com/research/US/...Broward_County_Sheriff_Department/Salary
    May 5, 2018 - The average salary for Broward County Sheriff Department employees is $61,000 per year. Visit Pay Scale to research Broward County Sheriff ...
    NO AMNESTY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12