Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No two ways about it, we have a tough row to hoe getting the attention of the incoming administration, especially after a regime change. But the anger of the citizens is still there - time to form new alliances and coalitions, and improve our lobbying skills, IMHO.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    No two ways about it, we have a tough row to hoe getting the attention of the incoming administration, especially after a regime change. But the anger of the citizens is still there - time to form new alliances and coalitions, and improve our lobbying skills, IMHO.
    Thank you Betsy!! That is my point! We need new alliances and coalitions, but as long as we look foolish, it will not happen.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Obama IS our president, get over it. I just don't understand why we keep bringing this up when it is too late.
    If you were unjustly convicted of a crime, would you want everyone stop trying to help you and forget it? It's amazing to me that you're so eager to give up. Just because Obama sits in the White House now, doesn't mean that he's entitled to be there.

There's a little thing called the law, which determines whether he's been put there by a mob, or whether he's LAWFULLY our president.

All I know is that if our current president does something I don't like, I have the right as an American to stop it.
    Ha ha, you must be delirious.

I don't have a moment, like 1969 when man landed on the moon. But I DO have a moment that I can rejoice in, even though I didn't vote for him. This is MY moment for MY generation. Why do you want to destroy it?
    If Obama isn't natural-born, then you have a FAKE moment for your generation. Why would you want a FAKE victory, based on a lie? We're actually trying to save this country from a possible CONMAN. I'd say that's a bit more important than celebrating a fake victory, don't you think?

And in case you didn't notice, we exactly can't depend on the politicians to enforce our laws, which is why we have Alipac and others who stand up for this country and make sure that we're NOT conned by smooth-talking politicians! Searching for the truth ourselves, is part of it.
    Please, someone here describe to me with FACTS, not speculation why we have to bash someone that so far, has not done any worse than Bush. In fact, he is trying to undo the crap that Bush did to us in the past 8 years.
    Again, you must be delirious. Just about the only wrong thing that Bush did, was to promote Amnesty and failed to enforce immigration laws. And last time I checked, Obama stands on those two THE SAME as Bush, so he's NOT trying to undo any crap that Bush did, just the opposite. He's trying to turn this country into another Cuba. I mean, he even got Fidel's approval.

To William:...It is time for ALIPAC to STOP being repubs/demos/independent, and unite under the flag of America and stop the invasion!! NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!
    Oh, REALLY? And who are you to tell us how this forum should be run? Most people here want our laws to be ENFORCED, whether they're immigration ones, or whether they're constitutional requirements for the presidency.

Bush did a lot more wrong stuff than that. He also turned his back and allowed corrupt, rich banksters to ruin the economy (not their economy, ours). Don't forget his brother: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Bush# ... s_.26_Loan

There is a lot of preemptive blaming of Obama going on, for things he neither did nor set in motion (humor about this already: http://www.denverpost.com/quillen/ci_11493317). I'm not saying I agree with all his plans and approaches, but I've said it before and I'll say it again right now: the conservatives need to look in the mirror and do a LOT of soul searching about the last election and why it went the way it did.

Nor am I the first to point this out. Years ago, there was an article in the Atlantic Monthly I recall, wondering why on earth middle class Republicans kept voting for evil rich bankster-allies who had nothing good in mind for them. even as the results of their policies were already manifesting (loss of jobs, entire industries, and poverty creeping up into the middle class).

Many people who voted for Obama were merely voting for something different, ANYTHING different, than the last eight years. The rampaging mismanagement of this country by evil rich greedy pigs in suits will go down in history right next to the great depression. The true conservatives need to stop hanging with these folks.

And, if Obama really was born in Honolulu, there are NO constitutional problems to correct, and all that fuss was for nothing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst
    I am a lawyer.
    You may live to regret that confession

Let me demonstrate. Is it legal to hand out brochures to employees who you suspect are illegals telling them how to avoid being arrested by ICE?
    I wish FreedomFirst would come back and answer this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I am a lawyer.

Let me demonstrate. Is it legal to hand out brochures to employees who you suspect are illegals telling them how to avoid being arrested by ICE?

I do also!

It certainly seems that something like this would be illegal on the part of employers and that's just in addition to them so obviously hiring illegal aliens

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    The idea that only a citizen father could confer birthright citizenship, I believe, was an old concept and was superceded by later law. By the time Obama was born (1961) I don't think it made a difference. I'm not sure what type of citizenship a parent could transmit, otherthan birthright.
    If you were paying more attention, you'd know that there is citizenship byBIRTH, and by DESCENT. It's a few posts above this one in the British nationality act.

BTW, I've found another pic of Obama's birth certificate, and that one shows the certificate number. The one on Obama's website has it blacked out:
    http://www.fightthesmears.com/images/28.jpg

Is there any way to use that number to go to Birth records in Hawaii, and look it up in the birth record books? I know that the actual records were sealed, but the book that only shows who, when and where, instead of the full original document, might still be accessible.

The new birth certificate pic also has the embossing seal showing a bit, so it looks more authentic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I am a lawyer.

F F is limited to handheld device this week so short answer is that I would want to see the brochure. Demanding that someone break the law is one thing; printing info which poses as suggestions about how others have evaded it is quite another.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123