Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Dog Charms At Minor League Baseball Game Gets Adopted

Dog Poops, Charms At Minor League Baseball Game (VIDEO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFSvkIMN ... r_embedded

From the Northwest Arkansas Naturals Facebook page:

"MONA HAS BEEN ADOPTED! We just got word. In fact, two families came for her. The family that missed out ended up taking two other shelter dogs. So, 3 dogs were saved thanks to Mona's dash through the diamond! Thanks to Iams for your partnership with the Naturals and helping shelter dogs find homes!"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    It's just good for the heart stuff that you have to find in order to get up to fight another day
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My three dogs are all rescues so I love hearing these stories. Thanks for posting some good news here.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    My three dogs are all rescues so I love hearing these stories. Thanks for posting some good news here.
    Me Too! I have a 7 y/o rescued Pomeranian who was abused , and 5 old cats. 2 cats died over the winter, one was 20 the other 16. I only adopt old or handicapped or sick cats. I have 4 rescued birds, 3 cockateils and a canary. I also have 3 rescued geese.
    Now, does anyone want to rescue ME??? LOL
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Worried American: Wow, I thought my house was chaotic. I have two labs and a Chessie. One lab was a year old and so out of control he was considered unadoptable. One lab had been beaten and kicked and was severely underweight. He still has fear issues. The Chessie was removed from his home for neglect. He was left in the backyard alone, all the time. His beautiful Chessie coat was a mess. I'll tell you, there's a special place in heaven for breed rescue groups.

We've got some lucky pets, you and I.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

I've got a rescue dog also....a Boston Terrier that is damn near close to the most perfect dog I have ever known.

Most all my animals have been rescues and I loved them dearly.

I've never had a puppy, but I hope to at least once in my life.

Animals in my opinion, make the world a much more interesting place - it would be so boring without them! I also have a horse, 4 Beta Fish (they are so beautiful I call them my "swimming flowers) a guniea pig (Sammy, aka "Sammer the Scammer"), and a hamster named "princess Sophia". They all give my family so much joy!

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I've got a rescue dog also....a Boston Terrier that is damn near close to the most perfect dog I have ever known.

Animals in my opinion, make the world a much more interesting place - it would be so boring without them! I also have a horse, 4 Beta Fish (they are so beautiful I call them my "swimming flowers) a guniea pig (Sammy, aka "Sammer the Scammer"), and a hamster named "princess Sophia". They all give my family so much joy!
    Boston Terriers are GREAT dogs! You sound like an animal lover like me. Personally, I would LOVE to know where the name Sammer the Scammer comes from. Sounds like he can swindle some special treatment.

I have 2 dogs, MY dog which is a border collie/blue heeler mix and Anastasia which is my wife's dog and she is a Teacup Chihuahua, and the cat, Cleo, who doesn't know her name is Cleo because I have been calling her Kit-Kat for 8 years. I love my animals!
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal

Boston Terriers are GREAT dogs! You sound like an animal lover like me. Personally, I would LOVE to know where the name Sammer the Scammer comes from. Sounds like he can swindle some special treatment.

I have 2 dogs, MY dog which is a border collie/blue heeler mix and Anastasia which is my wife's dog and she is a Teacup Chihuahua, and the cat, Cleo, who doesn't know her name is Cleo because I have been calling her Kit-Kat for 8 years. I love my animals!
    LOL! If I told where Scammers name came from - I'd get in trouble! Your dogs sound beautiful. I used to be a "cat person", but now Im partial to dogs. I love ALL animals tho. Well, except for crows. I dont have much use for bears either. LOL!

LOL! If I told where Scammers name came from - I'd get in trouble! Your dogs sound beautiful. I used to be a "cat person", but now Im partial to dogs. I love ALL animals tho. Well, except for crows. I dont have much use for bears either. LOL!
    I am thankful that you are aware the BEARS are one of the greatest dangers to this planet!! Crows aren't much better. If I hear my crow shout "Nevermore" one more time I swear I will put a bullet through it's head!!
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

I am thankful that you are aware the BEARS are one of the greatest dangers to this planet!! Crows aren't much better. If I hear my crow shout "Nevermore" one more time I swear I will put a bullet through it's head!!
    SHhhh...don't tell anyone, but I take pot shots at them when they hang out by our fountain in the back yard. One time, a crow left us a bloodbath in it - a dead baby lizard, a dead baby bird and a whole lotta bread it probably got from a dumpster! Puke! Smart little buggers don't come back much after experiencing the wrath of my BB gun!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast