EVERY "LAW" OBAMA SIGNS BRINGS US CLOSER TO...

By: Devvy
June 22, 2009
© 2009 - NewsWithViews.com

Removing this usurper from office. How, you ask?

Those not walking around in a self induced coma are aware of the 38 lawsuits regarding Barack Hussein Obama aka Barry Soetoro aka Barry Obama aka Barack Dunham aka Barry Dunham, over his false citizenship claims. Double digit millions of Americans now know the legal facts or at least are questioning why Obama/Soetoro won't release his long form birth certificate. Of course, that isn't the core issue, but millions of us know there is something wrong or Obama/Soetoro would have released it by now, as well as his college transcripts as have other candidates and presidents.

Despite the bald faced lies by the compromised media, not a single case to date has been heard on merit or legal arguments..

Obama recently crowed to an audience of his cult followers and fellow Marxists:

"Why bother hanging out with celebrities when I can spend time with the people who made me one?" Obama asked the crowd of black tie journalists and media personalities gathered at the Washington Convention Center. "I know where my bread is buttered." And: "I have to admit though, it wasn't easy coming up with fresh material for this dinner," Obama said. "A few nights ago, I was up tossing and turning trying to figure out exactly what to say. Finally, when I couldn't get back to sleep, I rolled over and asked Brian Williams what he thought."

Obama/Soetoro thinks that's funny. It is the compromised media that helped "elect" this usurper and continues the black out regarding his real citizenship status. All these cable network anchors and reporters for the MSM are fake reporters and journalists. They have shamed their profession, and as Joseph Pulitzer said, "A cynical, mercenary, demagogic press will produce in time a people as base as itself."

There currently is one case I need to mention because of statements by the federal judge and that is Kerchner et al v Obama & Congress et al. Attorney Mario Apuzzo and of of his clients (plaintiff), Charles Kerchner, were guests on my radio show, June 10, 2009. While the courts have played fast and loose with the law because they are gutless cowards, it appears, at least at this point in time, that U.S. Magistrate Judge Joel Schneider, may be an individual who does respect the U.S. Constitution and the absolute right of we the people to challenge any usurper to public office. Read this because it's important:

"On page two the Judge writes, "In their complaint Plaintiffs assert violations of their constitutional rights alleging that Defendants have failed to conclusively prove that President Obama is a natural born citizen and therefore may not be eligible to serve as President of the United States." Then on page four the Judge writes, "Plaintiffs' Complaint raises significant issues necessitating that the named Defendants engage competent counsel to represent their interests."

"The Judge points out that the Department of Justice still has not decided who is going to represent whom for the seven defendants in the case. Later he then writes, "The Court is confident that after all the attorneys enter their appearances on behalf of all Defendants, that the case will proceed expeditiously." The Judge of course noted that we opposed the extension. And previously on page two, the Judge noted, "The Court has also received numerous letters from non-parties opposing Defendants' motion [Doc. Nos. 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 25]."

Let me go back for a moment to one of the staples used by Obama/Soetoro supporters who care absolutely nothing for the supreme law of the land - the gimmee crowd who have their hands out to receive the fruits of your labor Obama/Soetoro promised to steal for votes: Standing for plaintiffs. Dr. Edwin Vieira addressed this in one of his past columns:

"In disposing of the lawsuit Berg v. Obama, which squarely presents the question of Obama’s true citizenship, the presiding judge complained that Berg “would have us derail the democratic process by invalidating a candidate for whom millions of people voted and who underwent excessive vetting during what was one of the most hotly contested presidential primary in living memory.â€