Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

John Doe2, I am having difficulty in understanding where you are coming from. Have you not followed the research and legal paperwork concerned with natural born citizenship?
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

I'm looking at the research shown above.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    I'm looking at the research shown above.
    Wikipedia? I think you had better go back through some of the legal and research docs. My review of the post you made had so many errors that I stopped taking notes.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Since I don't have the authority to make a legal decision on this issue
    it isn't necessary for me to research it further.
    My opinion just doesn't matter in court.
    It seems that every court that has been involved in this so far has thrown it out.
    Doubtful the Supreme Court will ever hear it.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It seems that every court that has been involved in this so far has thrown it out.
    But, John, by promoting obviously inaccurate data as gospel, you are helping cause the damage to the truth. Is that what you want? I thought you pursued the truth.

JohnDoe2,

are you aware that not a single court has thrown it out on the MERITS? All of the cases have been dismissed on "standing". Every last one of the judges simply ruled that those bringing up the case did not have the legal right to ask if our president is constitutionally eligible. One even passed ruling based on how often it has been twittered. (unfortunately the last one is not a joke, he really did)
    [quote]“The issue of the president’s citizenship was raised, vetted, blogged, texted, twittered, and otherwise massaged by America’s vigilant citizenry during Mr. Obama’s two-year-campaign for the presidency, but this plaintiff wants it resolved by a court,â€
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If anybody reading this thread would like to see what is perhaps the most extensive collection of research on this subject found on the web, it can be found right on this site.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-137238-days ... asc-0.html
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    "It's a Department of Health record and it can't be released to anybody," he said. Nor do state laws have any provision that authorizes such records to be photocopied, Wisch said. If Obama wanted to personally visit the state health department, he would be permitted to inspect his birth record, Wisch said.
    This is blatantly false. I have had to get a certified copy of my long form birth certificate and it was no problem. This is just another excuse to keep from showing proof that Obama was actually born here. As for the certificate of live birth on the internet, that's a big joke. If you notice, it has no doctor's signature and no hospital listed. And if you look at the type they used, it looks like Arial and I doubt they even had that in the 1960's. I notice no one has been invited to go take a look at the so called "original" other than a couple of officials who could be bought off. Something smells about this entire issue and it's making Trump's nose twitch. What makes mine twitch is that Obama won't show any of his other records, either.
    Nor do state laws have any provision that authorizes such records to be photocopied, is talking about Hawaii state laws, not any other state's laws.
    I had to have mine to get a security check to go to an overseas country. It doesn't matter what state you are from. They all have to provide certified copies of the original long form for various reasons.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Apr 12, 2011

Obama's sister: 'He was born in Hawaii,' get over it

07:09 AM

White House officials have been loathe to address the "birther" issue in public, saying they don't want to dignify false claims about President Obama's birthplace.

Obama's sister isn't so reticent.

"I think it's unfortunate -- he was born in Hawaii, there is a tremendous amount of proof that has already been presented," presidential sibling Maya Soetoro-Ng says on CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight. "I think that it is time for people to put that to bed, put it to rest completely."

The interview will air tonight.

Soetoro-Ng singles out Donald Trump, criticizing his calls on Obama to produce a birth certificate and his prospective presidential bid.

"Well, I think it's a shame, and I think that my brother should definitely be president for a second term," Soetoro-Ng said. "And that's really all I have to say about it."

In 2008, the Obama campaign released a copy of the certificate, saying the serial number was blacked out for concern over Hawaiian procedure. Since then, many news organizations and the Annenberg Fact Check Project saw the original with the serial number, an embossed seal and a stamped signature.

The comments from Obama's half sister followed similar remarks by his aunt Saturday.

In an interview with CNN affiliate WHDH Zeituni Onyango said Trump is "lying."

"He was born in Honolulu, Hawaii," Onyango said. "A naked lie in the name of the Lord."

"I respect his wealth, but I only demand him to respect us," Onyango added. "And I challenge him. Let him call me and we'll talk."
    =====================
    Video @

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... -/1?csp=hf
    NO AMNESTY

Apr 12, 2011

Obama's sister: 'He was born in Hawaii,' get over it

07:09 AM

White House officials have been loathe to address the "birther" issue in public, saying they don't want to dignify false claims about President Obama's birthplace.

Obama's sister isn't so reticent.

"I think it's unfortunate -- he was born in Hawaii, there is a tremendous amount of proof that has already been presented," presidential sibling Maya Soetoro-Ng says on CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight. "I think that it is time for people to put that to bed, put it to rest completely."

The interview will air tonight.

Soetoro-Ng singles out Donald Trump, criticizing his calls on Obama to produce a birth certificate and his prospective presidential bid.

"Well, I think it's a shame, and I think that my brother should definitely be president for a second term," Soetoro-Ng said. "And that's really all I have to say about it."

In 2008, the Obama campaign released a copy of the certificate, saying the serial number was blacked out for concern over Hawaiian procedure. Since then, many news organizations and the Annenberg Fact Check Project saw the original with the serial number, an embossed seal and a stamped signature.

The comments from Obama's half sister followed similar remarks by his aunt Saturday.

In an interview with CNN affiliate WHDH Zeituni Onyango said Trump is "lying."

"He was born in Honolulu, Hawaii," Onyango said. "A naked lie in the name of the Lord."

"I respect his wealth, but I only demand him to respect us," Onyango added. "And I challenge him. Let him call me and we'll talk."
    =====================
    Video @

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... -/1?csp=hf
    Any thoughts on the fact that Obama is not eligible because of his father being a British subject and his mother being too young to confer U.S. citizenship on him?

Do you actually know what is required to be a natural born citizen?

Are you concerned that a liar is calling another man a liar?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast