Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Lets all encourage AZ Gov. Jan Brewer to fight on!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1211931.html#1211931

Posted at 06:00 AM ET, 04/12/2011

More ‘birther’ nonsense from Donald Trump and Sarah Palin

Glenn Kessler

“I just say very simply, why doesn’t he show his birth certificate? Why has he spent over $2 million in legal fees to keep this quiet and to keep this silent?â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RELATED

Romney on Obama: 'The citizenship test has been passed'

"There are real reasons to get this guy out of office...but his citizenship isn't the reason why."

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-234512.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

John, I don't even know where to begin but it is clear that you haven't been following the issue of Obama's eligibility very closely nor spent much time reading the thread on this forum dealing with the subject. I'm not posting this for your benefit but for those who might at least be following this issue peripherally. There indeed has been a lot of mud slinging going on over this issue but one should at least have enough curiosity to ask the question WHY is this an issue that just won't go away? Why would so many ordinary Americans, people in the legal profession or otherwise positions of significant authority and vulnerability continue to push forward with this issue despite the enormous criticism and mockery raining down on them? We have military veterans of impeccable service that have put their entire career and lives on the line to challenge the constitutional authority of Obama. It should be clear that they sincerely believe that we have an individual occupying the office of President that is constitutionally ineligible. I can't speak for others but I have never been a follower of conspiracy theories. Having spent the better part of two years now, doing my best to objectively study the evidence, I am convinced that we have a usurper in the White House. The evidence is too overwhelming for this to be just another crackpot theory. Rather than posting someone else's unfounded statements and outright lies that were most likely generated from the safety and anonymity of a keyboard, I suggest that you do some serious research on your own and give some credence and credit to those who have also given so much of themselves to uncovering the truth.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Apr 12, 2011

Obama's sister: 'He was born in Hawaii,' get over it

07:09 AM

White House officials have been loathe to address the "birther" issue in public, saying they don't want to dignify false claims about President Obama's birthplace.

Obama's sister isn't so reticent.

"I think it's unfortunate -- he was born in Hawaii, there is a tremendous amount of proof that has already been presented," presidential sibling Maya Soetoro-Ng says on CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight. "I think that it is time for people to put that to bed, put it to rest completely."

The interview will air tonight.

Soetoro-Ng singles out Donald Trump, criticizing his calls on Obama to produce a birth certificate and his prospective presidential bid.

"Well, I think it's a shame, and I think that my brother should definitely be president for a second term," Soetoro-Ng said. "And that's really all I have to say about it."

In 2008, the Obama campaign released a copy of the certificate, saying the serial number was blacked out for concern over Hawaiian procedure. Since then, many news organizations and the Annenberg Fact Check Project saw the original with the serial number, an embossed seal and a stamped signature.

The comments from Obama's half sister followed similar remarks by his aunt Saturday.

In an interview with CNN affiliate WHDH Zeituni Onyango said Trump is "lying."

"He was born in Honolulu, Hawaii," Onyango said. "A naked lie in the name of the Lord."

"I respect his wealth, but I only demand him to respect us," Onyango added. "And I challenge him. Let him call me and we'll talk."
    =====================
    Video @

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... -/1?csp=hf
    Obama's sister? Gosh, her word on this subject should be taken as gospel. After all, she has no dog in the hunt, right?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

2 interesting comments from the article above.

The above information is extremely controversial to some people, though it requires a highly imagined sense of conspiracy to believe fake birth notices would be placed in newspapers decades ago on the extremely unlikely possibility that the baby would become president of the United States.

(A more cynical view might be that the president thinks the controversy helps rev up his base and has the added benefit of tying the Republican Party to an extreme right-wing fringe that would never be satisfied with any document that was released.)
    NO AMNESTY

"He was born in Honolulu, Hawaii," Onyango said. "A naked lie in the name of the Lord."
    She is his younger sister and was not there when he was born, and knows what she has been told.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

2 interesting comments from the article above.

The above information is extremely controversial to some people, though it requires a highly imagined sense of conspiracy to believe fake birth notices would be placed in newspapers decades ago on the extremely unlikely possibility that the baby would become president of the United States.

(A more cynical view might be that the president thinks the controversy helps rev up his base and has the added benefit of tying the Republican Party to an extreme right-wing fringe that would never be satisfied with any document that was released.)
    Far too many people are distracted by the birth certificate issue. The real issue, Obama's natural born citizen status, is what constitutionally disqualifies him. Obama, whether born in the U.S. or elsewhere, was born to a father of Kenyan citizenship. By all credible constitutional arguments and court precedents, Obama does NOT pass muster as a NBC. Also, Obama's mother at the time of his birth was not of sufficient age to confer U.S. citizenship upon him.

William Barret Travis

Some "RESEARCHERS" originally said that Obama wasn't a citizen because he wasn't born in Hawaii.
    Some other "RESEARCHERS" then told us, O.K. he was born in Hawaii but he isn't a citizen because both of his parents weren't citizens.
    Some "RESEARCHERS" then told us, O.K. his parents don't both need to be citizens but his mother was to young to pass her citizenship on to him.
    You can find a "RESEARCHER" who will make up anything and post it on the internet.

(If 2 illegal aliens of any age have a kid on U.S. soil the kid gets citizenship by birth in the U.S.)

And the reasons and theories keep changing and going around in a circle like a cat chasing it's tail.

The purpose of ALIPAC is to control legal immigration and stop illegal immigration.
    Everything else that happens here is a distraction. IMO

Maybe there needs to be a separate organization for other issues and causes so as not to distract people from OUR illegal immigration cause.

As Palin said:
    "We should stay focused on what is important".

As Romney said:
    "There are real reasons to get this guy out of office...but his citizenship isn't the reason why."

NO AMNESTY

Some "RESEARCHERS" originally said that Obama wasn't a citizen because he wasn't born in Hawaii.
    Some other "RESEARCHERS" then told us, O.K. he was born in Hawaii but he isn't a citizen because both of his parents weren't citizens.
    Some "RESEARCHERS" then told us, O.K. his parents don't both need to be citizens but his mother was to young to pass her citizenship on to him.
    You can find a "RESEARCHER" who will make up anything and post it on the internet.

(If 2 illegal aliens of any age have a kid on U.S. soil the kid gets citizenship by birth in the U.S.)

And the reasons and theories keep changing and going around in a circle like a cat chasing it's tail.

The purpose of ALIPAC is to control legal immigration and stop illegal immigration.
    Everything else that happens here is a distraction. IMO

Maybe there needs to be a separate organization for other issues and causes so as not to distract people from OUR illegal immigration cause.

As Palin said:
    "We should stay focused on what is important".

As Romney said:

Give it up, JohnDoe2. No one here will agree with you.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast