Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If this is true, I am moving back to Cali long enough to sign lol
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IS ANYONE ONE ON HERE READING MY POST UP ABOVE????

You can not recall a U.S. Congressperson!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I found this site, good luck Californians. Let me know the progress.

http://recallfeinstein.org/
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

You can in a handful of states. California is one of those states

Feinstein is a lost cause. Let's expend our energy electing and reelecting Senators who will help American citizens and fight illegal immigration -- such as Senator Elizabeth Dole.

The liberal establishment is targeting Dole, who is now behind in some polls. Please support her if you can:

www.elizabethdole.org
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

OK "Cayla" you got me..I have never heard it done but if it can be I would love to see Feinstein be the first!!!

GO FOR IT CALIFORNIANS AND TAKE OUT PELOSI WHILE YOUR AT IT!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Would rather see both these traitors indicted...but that's not going to happen!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You can in a handful of states. California is one of those states
    cayla99,

Boy I sure hope you are right.

I posted on a thread here, that Diane Feinstein received 95,000 phone calls in one day. 85,000 of those calls were against the bailout. And only 10,000 calls were for it. But she voted for it anyway. She has to go!

If there is going to be a petition, I can't wait to sign it.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Tips & Warnings
    The 18 states allowing for recall are as follows: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington and Wisconsin.

A website or a phone campaign are good ways to get your petition going. Going door-to-door is also an option although it is more time consuming than the other two. This is important since you only have a set number of days to obtain the correct number of signatures—anywhere from 30 to 180 days.

You will be fighting an uphill battle to recall a U.S. Senator. It is extremely rare. In fact there have only been a few cases in history of this happening.

OK "Cayla" you got me..I have never heard it done but if it can be I would love to see Feinstein be the first!!!

GO FOR IT CALIFORNIANS AND TAKE OUT PELOSI WHILE YOUR AT IT!!!!
    THIS IS CONFUSING BECAUSE I FIND SOME RELIABLE SOURCES THAT SAY THAT SOME STATES CAN ACTUALLY DO THIS. AND THEN I FIND SOME RELIABLE SOURCES THAT SAY NO YOU CANT. SOME EDUCATION SITES SAY ONLY CONGRESS CAN "EXPEL" A SENATOR. APPARENTLY THERE IS NO ACTUAL PROVISION FOR THIS IN OUR CONSTITUTION. I DONT KNOW. I HAVE TO SEE WHAT ELSE I CAN FIND.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast