Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I keep finding conflicting storys also but they evidently go a petition for it and the rules! that say alot.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    I hope its true! Pelosi needs to go to! Then again we could just keep going, especially in the senate!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK I AM STARTING TO SEE WHY THIS IS CONFUSING. THERE ARE STATE SENATORS AND UNITED STATE SENATORS. AND I THINK WHAT IS GOING ON IS THAT YOU CAN RECALL A STATE SENATOR, BUT NOT A UNITED STATES SENATOR.

FOR INSTANCE, CAROL MIGDEN IS STATE SENATOR IN MY DISTRICT....SHE CAN BE RECALLED. BOXER AND FEINSTEIN ARE UNITED STATES SENATORS FROM CALIFORNIA...THEY CANNOT BE RECALLED. THATS WHAT I UNDERSTAND SO FAR....WHICH IS BAD NEWS. IF SOMEONE ELSE GETS CLEARER INFO PLEASE POST IT.

ALSO I HAVE READ AT SOME SITES THAT RECALL OF UNITED STATES SENATORS HAVE BEEN ATTEMPTED IN THE PAST, ONLY FOR THE PETITIONERS TO FIND OUT THEY CANT RECALL A UNITED STATES SENATOR.

I HOPE THIS IS NOT TRUE. THAT IS INSANE THAT WE IF WE CANT RECALL THEM. HOW DO YOU BALANCE THEIR POWER IF YOU CANT RECALL THEM?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TARRED AND FEATHERED WILL BE MORE LIKE IT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    TARRED AND FEATHERED WILL BE MORE LIKE IT!!!!
    SOUNDS GOOD TO ME.

It couldn't be too quick for me if Feinstein hightailed it out of this country....along with her bouffant hair. What a relief that would be!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123