Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Finishing Touches

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    Illegal aliens who should not be in our country...protected by sanctuary cities and the swamp, are our murdering our law enforcement.

These attacks and deaths are 100% preventable. Deport them all and shut down sanctuary cities.

Our own government who refuses to enforce our Federal Immigration & Visa Laws puts our law enforcement, who are human beings, in harms way. They have this blood on their hands.

This is a sad reality happening in this country and our law enforcement and border patrol are dealing with this 365, 24/7.

Murdered in cold blood:

Illegal alien who killed two law enforcement agents on the road in 2017 is only fined with $280 and keeps his driver's license - USAREALLY.COM

There are hundreds of articles on illegal aliens attacking, shooting, bloodying, assaulting, knifing, and murdering our law enforcement all across America.

I am not pleasantly surprised by the assault on our law enforcement or the governments unwillingness to stop it.

No, the swamp now empowers the criminals to riot and commit crimes against those who volunteer to do this thankless job to serve and protect us.

The media and the swamp puts these thugs on a pedestal. They feed the public disinformation without the complete facts. Thank the instant access to social media, technology, and cell phones and the failure to investigate.

There are bad people in all walks of life, in all jobs, no one is immune to this. People go to work and murder their co-workers. People go to school and murder the students. People go to the mall and shoot at others.

I have seen brutality against our law enforcement. What has lead us to this?

Who and what put this in peoples minds to commit these egregious acts against them?

Can you imagine going to work every day wondering if you were going to be shot at, spit at, ambushed, kicked, bloodied, stabbed, screamed at, rocks thrown at you, run over, or attacked.

Wondering when you pull someone over if they are going to blow your head off.

I think they have a tremendous amount of stress to deal with, now attacked by our own swamp with no support, and like I said before...they wear many hats. A tremendous amount have been put on their backs, no thanks to the swamp and their failed policies.
    I agree with everything you posted. The nature of police actions are systemic. They are the enforcement arm of the state.

I've posted the FBI article, about white supremacists becoming a problem, in the ranks of LE back in 2006.

How can there be justice when the supremacists' ideology is square against justice?The whole system is corrupt and oppressive since before the Republic.

The nature of the police are also directly related to the Mayor, the Police Unions, and Police Chief policies. Look at NYC. Your husband is a cop, I am sure there is truth to this.

Look at the situation our swamp has put our law enforcement in. Like I said, they wear many hats, they are stretched thin due the swamps failed policies and the corrupt ACLU. They are facing a violent, no respect, lawless society, and it has run rampant with a corrupt government.

It is not just white supremacist's that have systemic problems. I do not believe even 1% of our law enforcement are thugs out to get everyone. We have some bad apples, yes.

We have bad apples in all walks of life across all levels of society that prey on innocent human beings. There are dozens of these bad apples in our own White House of all races and religions. They prey on our minorities, use the race card, incite division and hate for their votes.

We have black law enforcement officers. We have massive black on black crime in this country. Are they black supremacist's?

It is corruption on the streets with the criminals too. Look at Chicago. Look at every corrupt Mayor who has run that city into the ground.

How can there be justice against innocent human beings who are their victims? That is not white supremacy. Where is the accountability from those we put in office? There is none. They created this monumental mess we are in.

There are systemic problems with our Judges and DA's, they are paid off by Soros, they are corrupt. They are pressured by the corrupt Mayors and Governors to let the criminals go.

There is plenty of blame to cast among a whole spectrum of society. No ONE person or group is to blame for this.

The "actions" of our corrupt government and media are to blame for this. They are the "enforcement" and information of the State and the Nation. They have failed us all miserably.

They are money laundering, lying, cheating, corrupt, full of power, out to get rich, career politicians. They make the very rules and laws that THEY themselves break.

They have set the stage, they lead by their example, we now see how they twist their own laws and rules to "win" a dirty election full of fraud and cheating.

We now see how they got rich off of insider trading. What President Trump exposed is just the tip of the iceberg of the corruption they are involved in.

I lay this breakdown of society squarely at their feet, their actions, and their inactions.

They all need to be tried by military tribunals and put in prison or we will not recover from what they have done. I hope a fire hose of this evidence is about to be unleashed like a Dam ready to burst. We will all be the better for it. It needs to get done now, before this current administration destroys what we have left.

I pray for this country, our fellow human beings, our safety, our peace, our prosperity and those who are responsible are finally brought to justice and put in prison.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Banned
    The nature of the police are also directly related to the Mayor, the Police Unions, and Police Chief policies. Look at NYC. Your husband is a cop, I am sure there is truth to this.
    I hold corrupt cops to a higher standard because I do know what an honest cop is supposed to be like.
    Look at the situation our swamp has put our law enforcement in. Like I said, they wear many hats, they are stretched thin due the swamps failed policies and the corrupt ACLU. They are facing a violent, no respect, lawless society, and it has run rampant with a corrupt government.
    So you believe in defunding the police? Pay them only for policing and nothing else. No tanks and military surplus to use against American Citizens? Take the leftover cash and hire counselors and mental health teams?
    It is not just white supremacist's that have systemic problems. I do not believe even 1% of our law enforcement are thugs out to get everyone. We have some bad apples, yes.
    The FBI described an infestation or a very serious threat that should not be overlooked.
    We have bad apples in all walks of life across all levels of society that prey on innocent human beings. There are dozens of these bad apples in our own White House of all races and religions. They prey on our minorities, use the race card, incite division and hate for their votes.
    If calling for change against police brutality when we KNOW that the FBI said cops have a lot of issues that the operate on. If that is your definition of a "race card" then I call for justice for those harmed. Bias is very prominent even at an unconscious level.
    We have black law enforcement officers. We have massive black on black crime in this country. Are they black supremacist's?
    Actually we have crime. Crime is abhorrent and it should not happen. From the last time I checked, 83% of White violent crime is against other White people. Low 90% for Black on Black. Finally, no, you do not have to be white to practice white supremacy. Maybe your definition is different from mine but I still don't think you need to be white to do so.

Lawrence Fishburn is a single father raising his son in South Central LA. Honest hard-working father that teaches his boy right from wrong and then here's a lesson on bad cops...

It is corruption on the streets with the criminals too. Look at Chicago. Look at every corrupt Mayor who has run that city into the ground.

How can there be justice against innocent human beings who are their victims? That is not white supremacy. Where is the accountability from those we put in office? There is none. They created this monumental mess we are in.
    White supremacy is both a behavior and a societal construct. The policies put into place are indeed slanted. The behavior serves as an agent to enforce the system against the backdrop of law and order. Joe Biden gets hammered every weekend by a good friend of mine that hates Biden's Law.
    There are systemic problems with our Judges and DA's, they are paid off by Soros, they are corrupt. They are pressured by the corrupt Mayors and Governors to let the criminals go.

There is plenty of blame to cast among a whole spectrum of society. No ONE person or group is to blame for this.

The "actions" of our corrupt government and media are to blame for this. They are the "enforcement" and information of the State and the Nation. They have failed us all miserably.

They are money laundering, lying, cheating, corrupt, full of power, out to get rich, career politicians. They make the very rules and laws that THEY themselves break.

They have set the stage, they lead by their example, we now see how they twist their own laws and rules to "win" a dirty election full of fraud and cheating.

We now see how they got rich off of insider trading. What President Trump exposed is just the tip of the iceberg of the corruption they are involved in.

I lay this breakdown of society squarely at their feet, their actions, and their inactions.

They all need to be tried by military tribunals and put in prison or we will not recover from what they have done. I hope a fire hose of this evidence is about to be unleashed like a Dam ready to burst. We will all be the better for it. It needs to get done now, before this current administration destroys what we have left.

I pray for this country, our fellow human beings, our safety, our peace, our prosperity and those who are responsible are finally brought to justice and put in prison.
    I am against crime in every way and I believe that the implementation of our laws are very careful as to punish others that commit the same crime but with harsher penalties. That is part of "The System". There is a war taking place and it's unseen by many but also the gatekeepers are getting very worried. If you want the link PM me. It starts at 8 pm Eastern Time.
    Last edited by CoffeeLake; 01-30-2021 at 06:43 PM.

The FBI is a corrupt organization just like our government, all the way to the top.

Punish others with harsher penalties? I think people overlook the long rap sheets some of these criminals have.

Justice should be the same for all.

Like I said, I lay the blame at the feet of our corrupt leaders in office and their failed policies. Change needs to start there.

Banned
    The FBI is a corrupt organization just like our government, all the way to the top.

Punish others with harsher penalties? I think people overlook the long rap sheets some of these criminals have.

Justice should be the same for all.

Like I said, I lay the blame at the feet of our corrupt leaders in office and their failed policies. Change needs to start there.
    Even a guy from an Indian background can see how "The System" works why can't you?

Start at the 2:30

Banned
    You mentioned assimilation yesterday. I'm not sure about your definition. What would assimilation mean to you. This is an old construct if I'm not mistaken in what you actually mean.

If it means to assign all that is good to a certain people and all that is bad to others then I think we have a problem.

Why can't I see "what"?

I said the government is corrupt and not just here.

People need to address the issues in Africa as well. Don't blame the US and white people for this. Africa has ownership in this as well. They still suppress their people and treat them like dirt, living in poverty.

Chocolate Rain

The Africans sold their people in pain

Chocolate Rain

The Africans got paid for monetary gain

Chocolate Rain

The Africans were the first slave owners of the Irish

Chocolate Rain

The Africans worked them hard, raped, and many were never seen again

Chocolate Rain

The practice still continues today

Chocolate Rain

We all know what is going on

Chocolate Rain

What are we going to do about it

Banned
    Last question for the day.

My boss is Black and he was not in favor of Biden and Kamala equally. Many of the Black men that are in the office hates Democrat policies.

If you could talk to them, how would you explain wanting to form a coalition against illegal immigration and at the same time the Confederate flag shows up to a rally and nobody tells them to take it down?
    Do you think a coalition would be possible under the Confederate flag? Do you think Black people would even seek a coalition under that banner?

Either we want to stop illegal immigration or not. Or do you agree that others should subjugate themselves to white people? There are thousands of Black and Brown people that would form a coalition but they wouldn't do it for white supremacy.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeLake View Post
    You mentioned assimilation yesterday. I'm not sure about your definition. What would assimilation mean to you. This is an old construct if I'm not mistaken in what you actually mean.

If it means to assign all that is good to a certain people and all that is bad to others then I think we have a problem.

I really do not know what your agenda is here on AILPAC

I do not think it is for Legal and Illegal Immigration and the impacts it has on our country.

We have over 50,000 Irish who are here on visa overstays, they are white, deport them all.

Our laws have no color.

I think you are here for racial issues that have nothing to do with this forum.

Confederate flags at rally's? We are a free country. People can carry any flag they want.

How do you feel about HORDES of illegal aliens invading our country flying the flags of Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador?

People should subjugate themselves to white people? Where the hell do you get that idea?

I think you have some other agenda going on.

Your boss is black. How does he feel about the unrelenting invasion of our country by foreigners taking the jobs, money, and public resources from our most vulnerable communities who we should be lifting out of poverty?

Banned
    I really do not know what your agenda is here on AILPAC

I do not think it is for Legal and Illegal Immigration and the impacts it has on our country.

We have over 50,000 Irish who are here on visa overstays, they are white, deport them all.

Our laws have no color.

I think you are here for racial issues that have nothing to do with this forum.

Confederate flags at rally's? We are a free country. People can carry any flag they want.

How do you feel about HORDES of illegal aliens invading our country flying the flags of Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador?
    People should subjugate themselves to white people? Where the hell do you get that idea?

I think you have some other agenda going on.

Your boss is black. How does he feel about the unrelenting invasion of our country by foreigners taking the jobs, money, and public resources from our most vulnerable communities who we should be lifting out of poverty?
    My agenda is finding answers to complicated questions about combating illegal immigration. What is hindering a coalition? Where are the other people? The March on the Capitol had not a single Black person there that I could find. I find that deeply troubling.

Once again you ignored the question mark about subjugation. This is beginning to be a pattern with you.

Simply put: There is a ready-made group of men and women that know about and are active in standing against illegal immigration.

We are talking about illegal immigration in about 30 minutes.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast