Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Forgot your ID? You must be a terrorist: TSA added forgetfu

Forgot your ID? You must be a terrorist: TSA added forgetful to terror database

By Joe Fay
    Wednesday 13th August 2008 09:59 GMT

The US Transportation Security Administration has done a backflip on a policy of adding people who had forgotten their ID to its database of suspect fliers.

The scheme kicked off in June, according to USA Today, the same time the agency officially declared people could not board planes in the US unless they showed ID.

At the time the TSA said it would still allow people who had misplaced, as opposed to refused to show, their ID on to planes. But there was no mention of the database.

Being added to the database, effectively meant that innocent but absent-minded fliers in the US would find their IDs slapped in a database with everyone else the TSA decided was an undesirable, including people who breached flight securities regulations or acted suspiciously. Or are foreign. (We’re guessing on that last one.)

Getting lumped in with the undesirable or just plain stupid in the virtual world is bad enough. But in the real world unlucky fliers who were slapped into the database could also expect ongoing aggravation on subsequent flights.

TSA boss Kip Hawley told USA Today that adding the "forgetful" would enable the agency to track potential terrorists who were “probingâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unfortunately, that is what this country has become, just one big data base for the gov't and hundreds if not thousands of smaller databases being sent to other countries for things like processing paychecks and taxes.
    Now where can I go to buy a fake ID?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Unfortunately, that is what this country has become, just one big data base for the gov't and hundreds if not thousands of smaller databases being sent to other countries for things like processing paychecks and taxes.
    Now where can I go to buy a fake ID?
    There for sale at Flea markets in areas with a large illegal alien base.

Houston, LA,SF etc.

I wouldnt recommend using a fake id. In many places it is a felony, then you loose your right to vote.

Of course, some want us to prove we are Americans in order to vote and if we refuse the national id card we will have lost that right anyways.

TSA is gaining too much power. I wonder how long before mandatory body cavity searches are done.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)