Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

THE FOUR HORSEMEN APPROACH - FAMINE IS IN THE AIR

THE FOUR HORSEMEN APPROACH - FAMINE IS IN THE AIR

By Greg Evensen

May 4, 2008

NewsWithViews.com

Hyperbole is not something I engage in for shock value alone and it is definitely not something I enjoy contemplating while discussing our national state of affairs. However, it is becoming more and more commonplace in discussions that deal with the United States and its immediate future.

If, as casual readers of current events, you have become aware of the escalating sense of urgency, with the impending multiple world crises, then you are most likely comprehending the current history making events as they unfold. Wars and rumors of war, pestilence, mysterious shakings in the heavens, earthquakes, AND now the ravages of world-wide famine are occurring around us at this very moment. Does this announce the Biblical introduction of the “end times?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I remember a teacher in highschool telling the class. When you go to the grocery store and look at the shelves and your selection of food keeps getting smaller. Look out! The sections where say mayonaise is has suddenly droped form 15 different brands to 5 is something to keep an eye on.
    I have been noticing over the last year or so especially that each sections variety is getting smaller and smaller. Only a few choices in some sections to choose from. What will happen to the smaller companies that aern't on the shelves anymore?
    Will they go out of business?
    Then will we have to pay higher prices for the major brands?

[quote]Does this announce the Biblical introduction of the “end times?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)