Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The FDIC insurance is purchased by the banks and other financial entities, but how they get the money out of us, their customers, is another question, like perhaps raising bank overdraft or credit card fees.
    So far I have had three banks, whose CDs I owned go belly-up, and FDIC has paid the entire principal. All I have lost is future interest income.
    Accounts are insured up to $250,000 through FDIC.
    And to call the FDIC an asinine model is asinine, because of all the clustering of bank failures. And who is responsible for allowing these banks to do stupid things like no doc liar loans, neg ams, then bundling the garbage and selling slices out the back door to investors?
    FDIC insurance worked quite well as banks were paying in and did not need the money during boom times. DUH! Banks were making profits, no matter what bubbles they were creating, paying employees well and giving credit to everyone, including illegals.
    The FDIC is not a regulatory agency. It is an insurance agency.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The FDIC is not a regulatory agency. It is an insurance agency.
    Very smart observation.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    you are a fusion center employee or a Democrat working for special interest groups

either way, I see through your front
    Maybe you have discovered something here.

Although I think I am doing everything of my own free will maybe the government is controling my mind and my actions and I'm so stupid I don't know it.

I have noticed that the voices in my head seem to be very well educated. Far beyound my education level.

Are they supposed to pay me at least minimum wage for all of my time and efforts?

L O L
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RELATED

RELATED

Fusion Centers and Intelligence Sharing

Baseline Capabilities for State and Major Urban Area Fusion Centers

National Criminal Intelligence Sharing Plan (NCISP)

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-941031.html#941031
    NO AMNESTY

Oh...FGS!!!! The FDIC is NOT bankrupt. They cant even let the FDIC go bankrupt, or anything near it, because if they did no one would ever trust banks again. The banks would all be empty and stay empty. This is just one more of those articles that make no sense.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    you are a fusion center employee or a Democrat working for special interest groups

either way, I see through your front
    Maybe you have discovered something here.

Although I think I am doing everything of my own free will maybe the government is controling my mind and my actions and I'm so stupid I don't know it.

I have noticed that the voices in my head seem to be very well educated. Far beyound my education level.

Are they supposed to pay me at least minimum wage for all of my time and efforts?

L O L
    LOL...if you have EVER had surgery they may have done a brain probe and brain implant while you were under. This would enable them to control all your thoughts and actions. They can also use the implant to access all your memories back to birth. In this way they can identify and locate all your family members and probe and implant all of them so you can work as a team.

Nah! It wasn't surgery, as I don't think health insurance covers brain probes. It was being scooped up by the alien UFO where they did medical procedures. Hate when than happens.
    FDIC is not broke, as long as we have paper and ink to print money and debt obligations.

They can also use the implant to access all your memories back to birth. In this way they can identify and locate all your family members and probe and implant all of them so you can work as a team.
    That's not likely. My family is to dysfunctional for that.

(Just kidding Mom.)
    NO AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Nah! It wasn't surgery, as I don't think health insurance covers brain probes. It was being scooped up by the alien UFO where they did medical procedures. Hate when than happens.
    As of Dec. 1, 2009 I'll have Medicare.

(the Medicare that I've been paying for with a deduction from every paycheck for many years,
    and a monthly deduction from Social Security to pay for it,
    and a co-pay with every service.)

It's not a choice, it's the only health care I can afford when I turn 65.

Does Medicare cover brain probes? LOL
    How about a brain transplant, that might be better.

And let's not talk about those alien probes. People look at you funny when you talk about those.
    NO AMNESTY

My elderly mom has both Medicare and supplemental, and I figure her doctor's visits, ER care and hospital stays, meds and more stuff like visiting nurses probably cost over $100,000 this year. Medicare discounted everything, paid and then supplemental covered the rest.
    Congrats on your Medicare!
    IMO, they better take a more serious look at Medicaid than at Medicare.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast