Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    you are a fusion center employee or a Democrat working for special interest groups

either way, I see through your front
    Airborne, previous Troll alerts have been posted on JohnDoe.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    you are a fusion center employee or a Democrat working for special interest groups

Why? Is free speech no longer acceptable here?
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

Why? Is free speech no longer acceptable here?
    If you don't believe everything they tell you to believe and say everything they want you to say they call you names.

And that makes them look so mature.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I for one know that FDIC is not bankrupt, since the fed just keeps printing money!! Everyday the fed pumps money in, driving the money in your pocket down!! When you spend all your money your bankrupt you can't just go home and print more. EVERY SINGLE GOVERNMENT ENTITY IS BANKRUPT, EVERY PERSON IS BANKRUPT WERE TRILLIONS IN DEBT. But it is OK since the fed keeps printing more. Just wait until the fed stops printing the mint stops minting. then well all have to deal or our children will have to deal with 5000% interest! SO IF YOUR BANK FAILS THEN YOU WILL GET YOU FUNNY MONEY PAID BACK SINCE THEY CAN STILL PRINT IT!!

JohnDoe2 wrote:

I'm retired and all of this is just inexpensive entertainment for me.
    Good to know that all of this crap happening to our country and the way we handle that here is amusing to you! But for most people here its not entertainment, its about preserving our constituntion and the American way of life that so many have died for! Why don't you get off your ass and make a difference, or do you take anything seriously? If you want some real web entertainment post your opinions on AOL, or you tube or somewhere else where people just want to bicker and do nothing but fight each other.

If your just joking around whatever, you got me going, if not then why post here? I use this PAC mainly for taking action against injustice, not for amusement. And I hope you do too!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

NO AMNESTY

DON'T REWARD THE CRIMINAL ACTIONS OF MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS BY GIVING THEM CITIZENSHIP

SECURE OUR BORDERS

STOP THE INVASION OF OUR COUNTRY BY MEXICAN DRUG GANG MEMBERS

AND MILLIONS OF OTHER ILLEGAL ALIENS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.

THESE ARE MY MAIN INTERESTS. THE REST OF THIS IS A DISTRACTION.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    NO AMNESTY

DON'T REWARD THE CRIMINAL ACTIONS OF MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS BY GIVING THEM CITIZENSHIP

SECURE OUR BORDERS

So stop letting yourself be distracted! If your a one issue guy then stick to to your issue, ignore the rest of the board! If you don't like what your watching then change the channel, if you don't like the other topics on the boards then don't participate in them, you get in the way of open minded people looking for answers for a broad range of topics, by doing what you do for your amusement your holding people back form focusing and doing something about an issue that bothers them, I don't agree with a lot of stuff here so I keep my nose out of it. You should too, but do what you want were still living in a quasi free country.

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    NO AMNESTY

SECURE OUR BORDERS

So stop letting yourself be distracted! If your a one issue guy then stick to to your issue, ignore the rest of the board! If you don't like what your watching then change the channel, if you don't like the other topics on the boards then don't participate in them, you get in the way of open minded people looking for answers for a broad range of topics, by doing what you do for your amusement your holding people back form focusing and doing something about an issue that bothers them, I don't agree with a lot of stuff here so I keep my nose out of it. You should too, but do what you want were still living in a quasi free country.

"I don't agree with a lot of stuff here so I keep my nose out of it."

So why are you telling me what to do then.
    NO AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    NO AMNESTY

SECURE OUR BORDERS

"I don't agree with a lot of stuff here so I keep my nose out of it."

So why are you telling me what to do then.
    I told you to do what you want! Is that OK with you?

Good grief! It seems JD2 has done more than his share of posting info from CBP about illegals being arrested, and drug busts.
    But the illegal problem reaches our economy, everything from mortage and credit card defaults because the illegal ran across the border again, only to re-enter with a load of drugs, smuggling other illegals and selling them stolen IDs. Ergo, illegals are not a singular focus.
    While I cannot leave home to join protests around the country, I write, and write a lot to Congress and the State Legislature (politely, of course.)
    Activism is also the dissemination of information to like-minded people. That way we make up our own minds, rather than spouting unsourced and unfounded info as fact from nutcase websites.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Didn't Dixie just give everybody a good talking to, not too long ago, about this kind of crap?

You know, I could swear she did.....maybe I should go find her and ask just to be sure?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast