Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dregerk has made some good points. The immigration status is not verified so moving to Other Topics. We can always move back if found otherwise. A man has died which is serious and deserves some empathy from our members.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    He wasn't illegal. I am his stister-in-law. He has been here for over 15 years. He owns his own business. He has done more for his family and this country then most of you have. Just because you are mexican of guatemalan does not always mean you are here illegally. There are good people in this world that are from different countries and for you people to get on here and talk bad about someone that just lost their life is beyond discusting!!! He was in church more than he was at home. He did Gods work which is more than I can say for all of you one here. If you were God fearing people you would never say these things. Just wait, while you are all down here judging people, God is waiting to have his turn to judge you. He was a father that left behind 5 children. How would you feel if someone was talking this was about your father or brother? I am so sorry you all are so ignorant. I really pity you all. If you would like to continue this discussion please let me know, i will post my email address. I just can't believe you all can be so heartless. It is sad what this world is coming to.
    I wish I could afford to have 5 children, but unfortunately I have to spend almost half of my time working to pay high taxes to feed, educate, and medicate millions of others and their children.

We are not heartless, but our generosity has been exhausted.

You are right though that if there is no evidence this man was in the country illegally this article belongs in the other topics section where it has been moved.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The only name calling I read on here is from mom2. Here's a question for you.... why is the word "migrant" even mentioned in this article?? To elicit more sympathy perhaps? A death is a death is a death, tragic all the way around. So what was the purpose of putting "migrant" in the headline at all? DId you expect all reactions to be sympathetic? Times are hard for everyone. Why would a business owner be called a migrant?

Why is God injected into this? What does God have to do with any of this? So he went to church, good for him. So do countless others.

The "United Nations Convention on the Protection of the Rights of All Migrant Workers and Members of Their Families"[1] defines migrant worker as follows:

“ The term "migrant worker" refers to a person who is engaged or has been engaged in a remunerated activity in a State of which he or she is not a national.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Banned
    Thank you Miquelina. Nobody called these people names. So where Ken in any of these posts do you see people calling the dead man or his family names?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12