Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Clark

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Quote Originally Posted by GUYMAN
    Name me a mainstream candidate besides Tancredo who espouses the views on illegal immigration that most people on this Board want. As the last Poster said I am a Democrat. If some of you believe in other so called conservative positions like tax breaks for the rich, no gun control whatsoever, making abortion illegal, no public safety net for the poor/elderly, well so be it. I respectfully disagree. As far as Clark in the military he was a Vietnam hero, and ended up the head of NATO. Not a bad resume. He may be "no Ike" but Collen Powell was a paper pusher by comparison.
    theres Duncan Hunter that's probable going to run. What is your problem with Tancredo ? The only problem I have with him (other not being a vet) is his stand on Socical Security.
    Charles, this will be my last Post on the subject because we just have to agree to disagree. My problem with Tancredo is that he's wrong (in my opinion) on virtually every issue besides immigration. I'm a moderate Democrat, OK? he's a right wing Republican. What else can I say?

I respect your feelings, I feel the same way about the witch Hillary except shes even wrong on immigrations as well as everything else. Like Kennedy and Hanoi Kerry.
    Thank goodness I'm an Independent and don't let party crap run my voting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One Issue Voting

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    GUYMAN
    we range from Dem to Independent and everything inbetween.

The only issue inportant here concerning Clark is his open borders stance.
    That's where the rubber meets the road in this fight to secure our borders.

In part, his NATO screwups helped to damage his military creds. But that's only a fraction of what makes up the person and only important if he should decide to throw his hat into the ring once again.

The thing that's so important is that, whether it's the issue of abortion or entitlements and whatever other issues are individually important, without our Sovereignty, the rest won't matter a tinker's damn. Everything revolves around this issue.

Glad you've jumped in with both feet. No matter your party affiliation, you are WELCOME here. We're Americans first.
    I appreciate the Welcome. I just can't be a one issue voter, no matter how important that issue is. To be honest our guys dying in an Iraqi civil war that we sparked is bothering me more these days than the day laborers I see riding their bikes in my town. In order to really influence the process I think you have to work withing one of the two major Parties - and that's what I'm doing. Casting a ballot for the Constitution Party (or whomever) might feel good, but accomplishes nothing.

Banned

Name me a mainstream candidate besides Tancredo who espouses the views on illegal immigration that most people on this Board want. As the last Poster said I am a Democrat. If some of you believe in other so called conservative positions like tax breaks for the rich, no gun control whatsoever, making abortion illegal, no public safety net for the poor/elderly, well so be it. I respectfully disagree. As far as Clark in the military he was a Vietnam hero, and ended up the head of NATO. Not a bad resume. He may be "no Ike" but Collen Powell was a paper pusher by comparison.
    LOL!!! So was Kerry until his fellow Swiftboat vets spilled the beans on his antics over there.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    LOL!!! So was Kerry until his fellow Swiftboat vets spilled the beans on his antics over there.
    They both were wounded in battle - Clark more seriously so. And your quote contains "LOL"? But I'm sure you consider yourself a big tough patriot don't you? Really sad.

OK Guys..........I moved the political discussion to the 'other topics' forum so that this one remains dedicated to the Illegal Alien INVASION issue.

Have a great debate down there but keep it civil as I know you all will.

GUY
    let's get this ILLEGAL problem taken care of or we won't have a country but will have an EU -known as the NAU- and all our prospective candidates will mean squat, no matter which side of the aisle.

That's the rub!! We have a choice here.........the CONSTITUTION or all the other issues of the day. It's a no brainer when one understands the evidence and documentation.

DO IT TO IT down in the Other Topics forum
    Play nice
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GUYMAN, in case someone failed to tell you all the Vietnam hero's came home in body bags which included a lot of my friends. The rest were just lucky.

GUYMAN, in case someone failed to tell you all the Vietnam hero's came home in body bags which included a lot of my friends. The rest were just lucky.
    AMEN

OK Guys..........I moved the political discussion to the 'other topics' forum so that this one remains dedicated to the Illegal Alien INVASION issue.

GUY
    let's get this ILLEGAL problem taken care of or we won't have a country but will have an EU -known as the NAU- and all our prospective candidates will mean squat, no matter which side of the aisle.

That's the rub!! We have a choice here.........the CONSTITUTION or all the other issues of the day. It's a no brainer when one understands the evidence and documentation.

Play nice
    you better give my bike back Can't beleive you have not commented on my temp avartar so I can tell you about that bike.

GUY

Play nice
    you better give my bike back Can't beleive you have not commented on my temp avartar so I can tell you about that bike.
    I've been holding off asking but you KNOW that I SAW it! Stinker, Charles

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast