Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To funny

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To funny

I apologize to those that say I am a Bush basher, but this was too funny not to share!

WARNING: SERIOUS DISEASE SWEEPING AMERICA. NO SMILING, SMIRKING, CHUCKLING, GIGGLING OR LAUGHING ALLOWED!

The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of Sexually Transmitted Disease: The disease is contracted through dangerous and high-risk behavior.

The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim and pronounced "gonna re-elect-um.

Many victims contracted it in 2004, after having been screwed for the past four years. Cognitive characteristics of individuals infected include: anti-social personality disorders, delusions of grandeur with messianic overtones, extreme cognitive dissonance, inability to incorporate new information,
    paranoia inability to accept responsibility for own actions, misplaced bravado, uncontrolled facial smirking, ignorance of geography and history, tendencies towards evangelical theocracy, categorical all-or-nothin behavior.

Naturalists and epidemiologists are amazed at how this destructive disease originated only a few years ago from a Bush found in Texas.

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Banned

Bush Bashers

Don't feel bad about. The only person who doesn't bash El Dictator Jorge Bush( I t ) is probably his momma. She has a hard time abstaining though...

ohflyingone

Good one!

Couldn't have said it better.

I heard that when Georgie boy was born Barbara Bush slapped the doctor!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I heard that when Georgie boy was born Barbara Bush slapped the doctor!
    I think it's more likely that when George Jr. was born, the doctor slapped his mother.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Well, that could be, too. Someone deserved to get slapped, that is for sure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast