Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I dont know how ANY LEGISLATOR can complain about food stamp recipients. THEY MADE THEM POOR. Legislators who ride in jets and chauffeur driven limos....eating caviar...and drinking top of the line wine. Spending god only knows how much on trips and clothes and maids and nannys. All this while the COUNTRY GOES STRAIGHT INTO THE TOILET!! I WILL TELL YOU WHO IS NOT WORKING....IT IS OUR LEGISLATORS!! THEY ARE GETTING A FREE RIDE WITH FREE HEALTH CARE, FREE JETS, FREE TRIPS, FREE LUNCHES, FREE FREE FREE...ON THE BACK OF THE TAXPAYER. And they have destroyed the jobs and lives of many Americans ...AND THEN THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM? Welfare recipients should be getting $50K a year since the reason they need welfare is because of OUR LEGISLATORS LETTING THE WHOLE EFFIN COUNTRY GO TO THE DOGS. Antenon, while he stands there in his thousand dollar suit, with a full stomach should be ashamed of himself....talking about welfare or food stamp recipients as though they are freeloaders. YOU KNOW WHO THE REAL FREELOADERS ARE? OUR LEGISLATORS!!
    You are so right! It's appalling especially at a time like this to turn Americans against Americans at the grocery store when we need unity. Today it may be that guy in front of you someone's calling the police state on. Tomorrow that guy could be you. It's outrageous legislation.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    I dont know how ANY LEGISLATOR can complain about food stamp recipients. THEY MADE THEM POOR. Legislators who ride in jets and chauffeur driven limos....eating caviar...and drinking top of the line wine. Spending god only knows how much on trips and clothes and maids and nannys. All this while the COUNTRY GOES STRAIGHT INTO THE TOILET!! I WILL TELL YOU WHO IS NOT WORKING....IT IS OUR LEGISLATORS!! THEY ARE GETTING A FREE RIDE WITH FREE HEALTH CARE, FREE JETS, FREE TRIPS, FREE LUNCHES, FREE FREE FREE...ON THE BACK OF THE TAXPAYER. And they have destroyed the jobs and lives of many Americans ...AND THEN THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM? Welfare recipients should be getting $50K a year since the reason they need welfare is because of OUR LEGISLATORS LETTING THE WHOLE EFFIN COUNTRY GO TO THE DOGS. Antenon, while he stands there in his thousand dollar suit, with a full stomach should be ashamed of himself....talking about welfare or food stamp recipients as though they are freeloaders. YOU KNOW WHO THE REAL FREELOADERS ARE? OUR LEGISLATORS!!
    You are so right! It's appalling especially at a time like this to turn Americans against Americans at the grocery store when we need unity. Today it may be that guy in front of you someone's calling the police state on. Tomorrow that guy could be you. It's outrageous legislation.
    Yes it turns Americans against Americans. But I think the worst part is that legislators live quite well on taxpayer money and they have not really been doing their job. And then they have the nerve to criticize what welfare recipients might spend a couple dollars on? It is not like they are getting millions...like the banksters. They are getting some paltry amount of welfare or food stamps. They are in that situation because of our government's policies FGS. So the government makes them poor and then demeans them for being poor. Btw, many of those welfare recipients are kids. Are they not suppose to watch tv? No cable for them? Sigh.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes it turns Americans against Americans. But I think the worst part is that legislators live quite well on taxpayer money and they have not really been doing their job. And then they have the nerve to criticize what welfare recipients might spend a couple dollars on? It is not like they are getting millions...like the banksters. They are getting some paltry amount of welfare or food stamps. They are in that situation because of our government's policies FGS. So the government makes them poor and then demeans them for being poor. Btw, many of those welfare recipients are kids. Are they not suppose to watch tv? No cable for them? Sigh.
    Oh I know!! They sell off US jobs and wages to illegal aliens and free trade treason and then blame US citizens for being poor and destitute. And I thought Antenori looked a bit over-fed in his picture didn't you? I'm thinking we should put all legislators on a diet, reduce their food intake, and then cut their salaries. After all, if they make enough enough to be over-fed, then they're probably over-paid to begin with, right?!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/Frank_Antenori

He's former Special Forces. And now he works for Raytheon Missile Systems, a defense contractor, living off big government spending, I guess in-between his hours away from the office serving in the Arizona Legislator. I wonder do they bill his time correctly? Hopefully federal taxpayers aren't underwriting his time in the Arizona General Assembly writing bills to intrude upon American individual liberty.

Oh yeah ... he's bulked out alright. Got that big waist now and a double chin, to boot. I'm thinking we need the Government Defense Contractor Food and Expenditure Watch to start sooner rather than later. We need to cut the size of government and starting with over-paid over-fed government contractors sounds like a hugely proper place to start getting "lean and mean" to me. Don't you?

http://www.vote4frank.com/

Oh I know!! They sell off US jobs and wages to illegal aliens and free trade treason and then blame US citizens for being poor and destitute. And I thought Antenori looked a bit over-fed in his picture didn't you? I'm thinking we should put all legislators on a diet, reduce their food intake, and then cut their salaries. After all, if they make enough enough to be over-fed, then they're probably over-paid to begin with, right?!
    Antenori is definitely overfed. All of them are over-fed. I think we should pick which restarant they go to for lunch. They can have a salad. No martinis!!! I dont think the taxpayers should be PAYING FOR THEIR ALCOHOL. And we should give their FREE HEALTHCARE TO POOR PEOPLE. After all Antenori is overweight and that raises healthcare costs. So until he is skinny as a rail, NO HEALTHCARE FOR YOU ANTENOR!! I think we should monitor what he eats more closely. That goes for all legislators. Finally, if they can afford a tv, then we are paying them too much. The minimum wage has not kept up with the cost of living over the years....oh but their salaries sure did keep up. Now that Americans are so poor I think legislators should get the minimum wage, after all they are responsible for it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Antenori is definitely overfed. All of them are over-fed. I think we should pick which restarant they go to for lunch. They can have a salad. No martinis!!! I dont think the taxpayers should be PAYING FOR THEIR ALCOHOL. And we should give their FREE HEALTHCARE TO POOR PEOPLE. After all Antenori is overweight and that raises healthcare costs. So until he is skinny as a rail, NO HEALTHCARE FOR YOU ANTENOR!! I think we should monitor what he eats more closely. That goes for all legislators. Finally, if they can afford a tv, then we are paying them too much. The minimum wage has not kept up with the cost of living over the years....oh but their salaries sure did keep up. Now that Americans are so poor I think legislators should get the minimum wage, after all they are responsible for it.
    Absolutely!! And vehicles ... don't forget the vehicles. He can't drive any car worth more than $5,000 MAX. What's good for the poor on the public dole is good enough for a state legislator on the public dole. Hell, Antenori's on 2 public doles, federal defense contractor and the state of Arizona. He should have to pick 1, and resign the other. We have a serious job shortage in this country so job rationing is a must. No more double-dipping jobs by legislators. Wait ... I just thought of something. I'll bet he's retired military too and triple-dipping on the public dole. I'll check. Yep .. he is retired military with 20 years of service so he's definitely drawing a good-sized military pension on top of his defense contractor salary on top of his state legislator salary. He also wrote a book about a famous battle he was in in Iraq, so he probably gets book royalties on top of his 3 doles.

So, how does someone born and raised in Pennsylvania, who served in the US military special forces, was highly decorated for bravery, served in humanitarian missions all over the world, who has everything he could ever want or need, end up in Arizona in the state legislator picking on poor people?

[quote=Judy]
    Quote Originally Posted by "redpony353":3f0ezc9t
    Absolutely!! And vehicles ... don't forget the vehicles. He can't drive any car worth more than $5,000 MAX. What's good for the poor on the public dole is good enough for a state legislator on the public dole. Hell, Antenori's on 2 public doles, federal defense contractor and the state of Arizona. He should have to pick 1, and resign the other. We have a serious job shortage in this country so job rationing is a must. No more double-dipping jobs by legislators. Wait ... I just thought of something. I'll bet he's retired military too and triple-dipping on the public dole. I'll check. Yep .. he is retired military with 20 years of service so he's definitely drawing a good-sized military pension on top of his defense contractor salary on top of his state legislator salary. He also wrote a book about a famous battle he was in in Iraq, so he probably gets book royalties on top of his 3 doles.

So, how does someone born and raised in Pennsylvania, who served in the US military special forces, was highly decorated for bravery, served in humanitarian missions all over the world, who has everything he could ever want or need, end up in Arizona in the state legislator picking on poor people?[/quote:3f0ezc9t]

That is EXACTLY what he is doing. He is picking on poor people who cant defend themselves. I hate people who pick on the weak. I know that there are some scammers collecting welfare. But, for the most part, people receiving it have no other option. And as the years pass, they have had less and less options. Single mothers are in a double bind because if they get a job then all the money has to go to childcare. Cant we take some money from our fat legislators and give them some childcare so they can afford to work on the paltry minimum wage that our legislators have deemed is sufficient? That is assuming there are available jobs. Maybe Antenori would like to HIRE some of these welfare recipients at a wage where they can afford childcare....instead of demeaning them for being MADE poor.

So, how does someone born and raised in Pennsylvania, who served in the US military special forces, was highly decorated for bravery, served in humanitarian missions all over the world, who has everything he could ever want or need, end up in Arizona in the state legislator picking on poor people?
    That is EXACTLY what he is doing. He is picking on poor people who cant defend themselves. I hate people who pick on the weak. I know that there are some scammers collecting welfare. But, for the most part, people receiving it have no other option. And as the years pass, they have had less and less options. Single mothers are in a double bind because if they get a job then all the money has to go to childcare. Cant we take some money from our fat legislators and give them some childcare so they can afford to work on the paltry minimum wage that our legislators have deemed is sufficient? That is assuming there are available jobs. Maybe Antenori would like to HIRE some of these welfare recipients at a wage where they can afford childcare....instead of demeaning them for being MADE poor.
    And what the fool may not realize also is that in the US more than half of the poor on MediCaid and Food Stamps have at least 1 adult in the home with a job ... at least they did before our Great Collapse. But their wages are so low they can't survive.

We have quite a few poor people in our town here in NC and what they go through and struggle with every week just boggles my mind. I don't know how they deal with it really. And all the ones I've met desperately want jobs doing anything for any amount of money. They go place to place knocking on the doors of business estrying to find work but it's just not there for them. Then I go to Walmart and see the place full of people who I know aren't even supposed to be in our country with 2 big grocery carts filled to the brim and the Americans are standing there with the little hand basket in the 20 items or less line.

It takes a peculiar type of ogre to steal someone's livelihood and then pick on them for being poor, and I'm very disappointed to see a Republican in Arizona introducing legislation like this. It's the complete opposite of everything our party has ever stood for.

[quote=redpony353][quote=Judy]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Judy":1x89n5xp
    Quote Originally Posted by "redpony353":1x89n5xp

So, how does someone born and raised in Pennsylvania, who served in the US military special forces, was highly decorated for bravery, served in humanitarian missions all over the world, who has everything he could ever want or need, end up in Arizona in the state legislator picking on poor people?[/quote:1x89n5xp]

That is EXACTLY what he is doing. He is picking on poor people who cant defend themselves. I hate people who pick on the weak. I know that there are some scammers collecting welfare. But, for the most part, people receiving it have no other option. And as the years pass, they have had less and less options. Single mothers are in a double bind because if they get a job then all the money has to go to childcare. Cant we take some money from our fat legislators and give them some childcare so they can afford to work on the paltry minimum wage that our legislators have deemed is sufficient? That is assuming there are available jobs. Maybe Antenori would like to HIRE some of these welfare recipients at a wage where they can afford childcare....instead of demeaning them for being MADE poor.[/quote:1x89n5xp]

Here in San Francisco there were people living in HOMELESS SHELTERS who were working FULL TIME. Recently they instituted a "living wage" which has relieved this situation. But before that, people making minimum wage did not make enough to afford a place to live, and also eat and pay for the other basic necessities needed to run a household. So they were WORKING FULL TIME AND LIVING IN THE HOMELESS SHELTER. Of course they also need Medicaid. I think that is still true, even with the so-called "living wage." And they still need food stamps because they cant pay for food and still buy other necessities ....like soap. dishsoap, toothpaste, diapers, laundry detergent and so on. People like Antenori make it sound like welfare recipients are sitting around living the life of luxury....LOL. Does he know what welfare pays? Its not what HIS WELFARE PAYS. That's for sure.

Yeah, a couple of years ago, maybe 3 by now, I was doing research and found a US Census study that reported the fact that half of all families on MediCaid had at least 1 working adult in the home. We have working poor by the millions or did, many of them have probably lost their jobs and now have nothing except whatever welfare they can qualify for.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast