Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

11:24:56 PM - this timestamp helps keep post active

I'm sorry. I found this post of Ron's to be offensive. Many of you might not know this about me, but I'm an atheist. So it was a bit to swallow reading this. I wonder if this is the right forum for such a thing?? Isn't this site about illegal immigration?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Banned
    Well, this is the 'Other Topics' section....

Re: Has anyone cared enough to share this with you?

Quote Originally Posted by ronn389
    The good news is that about 2000 years ago Jesus Christ(God the Son) paid for everyone's sins or wrong doing by dying on the cross and rising from the dead after three days.

The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place where people live forever with no death, sorrow, sickness and pain. {Revelation 21:4}
    I am a christian, but I believe only 144,000 will be going to heaven and they will rule kings and priest with Christ over the earth populated with people and they will live forever on the earth.
    Psa 37;9-11,29--Rev 5;9,10

[quote:3ojqeauy]Hell is described as a place of suffering forever for all those who are not saved. {Matthew 13:50}
    [/quote:3ojqeauy]

Hell is an English word created by Dante and King James and cannot be translated in Greek or Hebrew language which is taken from Sheol and Hades which mean the common grave of mankind and cannot be translated into a burning hell. In other words, a burning hell do not exist in the original manuscripts. In many translation, Hades and Sheol has been mis-translated into HELL.
    Death and Hades was cast into the lake of fire. The second death represent total destruction. How can death(a condition) and Hades be cast into a literal hell? If the lake of fire is Hell?
    Rev12-14.

I am glad that Ronn is here. A true Christian would not intentionally break our laws and knowingly harm other people in the process, like the illegals do. If he/she can get the word out, all the better. Illegals need diretion in their life, and our website will provide plenty of contacts if Ronn wants to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I'm sorry. I found this post of Ron's to be offensive. Many of you might not know this about me, but I'm an atheist. So it was a bit to swallow reading this. I wonder if this is the right forum for such a thing?? Isn't this site about illegal immigration?
    First of all, I am curious why Ronn starts a discussion, and does not respond to any posts. Americangirl, I am intrigued by your response. We live in a Christian nation, and I am trying to understand why so many people are trying to change our great traditions and values. I don't know any athesist, so I hope you don't mind me asking: Where you raised to be an atheist? If not, why did you choose to be one? Isn't the miracle of life, in itself reason to believe? Do you have any problems with Christian holidays? Do you believe that God should be taken off of our money, out of our schools and goverment buildings? If so, why?

Ronn, I hope all illegal aliens know Christ and accept him, on the other hand, I am afraid they don't know him to well or they would remember he said for people to obey the laws of their land, we have very specific laws about illegal immigration, it is called illegal because it means what it says, it is illegal to come into our country without benefit of legal documents, and health inspections. Whatever other Christians might say about this invasion, I would think Christ might tell them to go home and do things in the right way, he was a great one for doing things right!I think Christ would say we have every right to have our laws and to see they are kep

As far as the churches esp the Catholic and the Methodist who are in large part protecting and shouting for the rights of these illegal immigrants, are using them for their own ulterior motives, namely "money" in their offering plates, I believe Christ also said that money was the root of all evil,he had a good time running the money changers out of the church, it needs to be done again I am thinking,also, I am probably remiss for saying this, and will get into trouble, I am wondering if some of the Priest who so ardently defend the take over of our country by these illegal immigrants are not looking for new little victims to take advantage of, what better way then to befriend the parents become their "saviors" gain their trust, then destroy their children! AFter all the publicity about the many pdeophyle priest, and the Church's protection of them in the past, many American catholics would probably be more leary about leaving their children alone in their company! There are perverts in all walks of live, who mingle among us to prey on our children, not all who say they love the Lord really do, not just Catholics, men of all denominations do this, it is just the Catholics have received such publicity lately! I am sorry if I drifted from the subject here I just can't help but worry about the little children, they are being so victimized in our country by legal citizens and illegal Immigrants, it seems like not many care anymore.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    First of all, I am curious why Ronn starts a discussion, and does not respond to any posts. Americangirl, I am intrigued by your response. We live in a Christian nation, and I am trying to understand why so many people are trying to change our great traditions and values. I don't know any athesist, so I hope you don't mind me asking: Where you raised to be an atheist? If not, why did you choose to be one? Isn't the miracle of life, in itself reason to believe? Do you have any problems with Christian holidays? Do you believe that God should be taken off of our money, out of our schools and goverment buildings? If so, why?
    No..I wasn't "raised" to be an atheist. I came to those conclusions on my own. The "miracle" of life...to me, is about science and nature, not God. and NO, I'm absolutely not against religious holidays, having the word "God" on our money or in our Pledge of Allegience. My feelings about God are the same as my feelings about Santa Claus, the tooth fairy and the Easter Bunny. Just a fantasy...harmless to me. If it makes other people happy, then far be it for me to try to stop it.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Thanks Americangirl. I hope I didn't offend you, I was just wondering.

You didn't offend me at all.....far from it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast