Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    You didn't offend me at all.....far from it.
    I am also curious as to why you were offended by the post. I don't think that most Christians would express their offense if Wiccans or Atheists wanted to have a discussion about their beliefs. There are thousands of threads here on this site. You are certanly free to express your displeasure at any of them, but I suspect that you were seeking to do more than express displeasure with your comment.

I'm curious about something else. Do you believe that you have any inalienable rights? The sole justification for the existence of the inalienable rights protected by the Bill of Rights is the willful providence of a beneficent Creator, and the FFs are quite clear on that point. If you believe that there is no God, then it would seem that you believe that the source of our rights is a fairy tale, which would make the rights themselves a fiction.

I though Americangirl was very generous with her answer, she did not have to reply at all, but she did. I thought that was very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ronn389
    Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Welcome Ronn, tell us, what do you think about illegal Immigration?
    i
    think while they are here we should tell them about what Jesus Christ did for them

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    I though Americangirl was very generous with her answer, she did not have to reply at all, but she did. I thought that was very nice.
    Well, my question was slightly different than yours and requires a different set of answers.

You are correct that she did not have to reply at all. Neither did she have to verbalize her hostility to discussion of Christianity, so it appears that she has more or less balanced the ledger.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Well, my question was slightly different than yours and requires a different set of answers.

You are correct that she did not have to reply at all. Neither did she have to verbalize her hostility to discussion of Christianity, so it appears that she has more or less balanced the ledger.
    Oh dear..oh dear. I never meant to start a debate about religion/Christianity. My ONLY point in my first post on this thread was that I thought this site was not the appropriate site to express religious beliefs (to the passionate extent that he did), and I found that a bit offensive. HOWEVER, I now regret verbalizing my thoughts. Primarily because I don't like defending my beliefs (or lack thereof) pertaining to religion, and also because I respect this site and ALIPAC, and I don't want to upset anybody here.

So I apologize to anybody I might have upset.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123